Table of Contents:
Vividity Resource Pack 1.17.1/16 offers a colorful, deep level of brightness to the Minecraft experience with light textures and fantasy-themed weaponry! The entire world will seem more extraordinary as you explore – it’s like an entirely new realm where players get to travel around unspeakable wonders again in style
The pack is named “VIVIDITY” because there are so many vibrant colors throughout; from crops that give off their unique hues (pink tomatoes!) or even some blocks which emit beautiful glowing rays when hit by sunlight at night time such as cobwebs containing glowstone dust inside them naturally occurs due its high phosphorus content
There is so much to explore and do in Arcania. You can build your own house, grow crops or go on adventures with friends! Just don’t forget about the monsters that live below ground level – like skeletons, zombies and more! These dungeons are dark places where danger lurks around every corner but it’s worth braving for treasure (maybe) because who wouldn’t want their very own themed home?
The resource pack Vividity by PixelRock² provides an immersive experience while playing minecraft. The developers post frequent updates through social media which helps keep players up-to date as well as giving some insight into what features will be available when new versions come out; making sure everyone has enough information before downloading anything
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Vividity Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Vividity Resource Pack Screenshots:
Vividity Resource Pack Download Links:
Get Vividity for Bedrock Edition here – Vividity is available on the Marketplace for 830 Minecoins.
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!