Table of Contents:
Do you ever get tired of looking at the same old blocky Minecraft graphics? The Paper-Cut Out resource pack is a very simple and beautiful texture pack for Minecraft. The simple style aims to make the traditional icons look like flat, paper cut-outs of the original. The style really shows when comparing how the ore blocks look in game with the new paper style ores becoming visually distinctive, flat icons. The whole goal of this pack is to take the original blocky nature of Minecraft graphics and turn them into a flat paper world where everything appears as a unique cut out.
The Paper-Cut Out resource pack has been designed to be compatible with all versions which makes it perfect for people who are looking for an alternative to
The Paper-Cut Out pack is one of the most versatile packs because it’s so simple and easy to use. The lack of advanced textures, scripts or sounds makes this resource modding friendly even with a ton mods installed on your computer.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Paper Cut Out Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Paper Cut Out Resource Pack Screenshots:
Paper Cut Out Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!