Table of Contents:
- 1 Chroma Hills Resource Pack -A whole new experience with Minecraft
- 2 Chroma Hills Resource Pack Previews:
- 2.1 Requires:
- 2.2 How to install:
- 2.3 Download link for Chroma Hills Resource Pack:
Chroma Hills Resource Pack -A whole new experience with Minecraft
Chroma Hills Resource Pack 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a High Definition texture pack comprising of 64x resolution. It is an RPG styled pack with bright and happy theme. Chroma Hills has been a prominent name when it comes to customizing Minecraft’s visuals. It is the default choice for testing Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders because it has been recommended by the Shaders developer. This pack might be a bit resource hungry for your computer as it is HD.
So make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram with 1 GB of video memory. Other than that you will have to install OptiFine to make things eevn smoother. Now lets have some characteristics of this pack, This pack is 100% complete with all the weapons, mobs including the crops and agriculture.
Chroma Hills Resource Pack Previews:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.