Deconstruction Table 1.12.2, 1.10.2 offers us a new crafting table. With it, we will not be able to develop blocks and objects but will allow us to obtain the materials with which the blocks or items are made.
With this mod installed, if you create an object by mistake, you can undo your creation and get the resources you used in its construction again. Although you can also obtain materials and resources from objects that you find worldwide, that is, it will not have to be previously built by us.
This is a great tool for reclaiming materials from items you may not be using anymore or made by mistake.
It’s very simple to use and functions just the opposite of a regular crafting table. Simply place the item you want the materials from in the left slot. Then just grab the materials from the right slots. It can be used on any craftable item including food.
If a normal recipe yields more than one item then you’ll have to place that number of items to get the full amount of materials back. If not you’ll only get the partial amount of items from the recipe. Also if you put damaged items in you’ll get only a partial recipe back. While this is only a slight drawback it works great for reclaiming raw materials like diamonds or ingots if you need them in a pinch.
A great feature of this mod is the ability to reclaim enchantments from enchanted tools. Simply place the enchanted tool in the left slot and a book in the slot below it. Then when you claim the materials from the right side, the enchantment will go back to the book you placed.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 Download Deconstruction Table Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2,1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- 184.108.40.206.1 Deconstruction Table Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Deconstruction Table Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Deconstruction Table Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Deconstruction Table Mod For Minecraft 1.8.0:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Deconstruction Table Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Deconstruction Table Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
How to install Deconstruction Table Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Deconstruction Table Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Download Deconstruction Table Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2,1.10.2 and 1.7.10
Author: Coolthings42, bdkuhman ❘ Rating: 4.46 − 56 votes ❘ 334,244 views