Table of Contents:
PastelCraft Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 to get Minecraft is an enchanting and scenic Bundle, despite being motivated by largely the artistic atmosphere, all stripes are self explanatory and reworked. The Package itself is fine because of its use using a bright color palette and blending the variables from the cartoony and simplistic motif, which makes Pastel incredibly refreshing and may also be somewhat childish. The focus will be on maintaining it as vibrant as you can without impacting the overall visual layout of the planet. This is for simple identification of earth without double considering the performance of this block. Additionally, it is quite low-specs friendly since it merely utilizes 16x Rewards as its basic setup.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a PastelCraft Resource Pack 1.16.5, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
As always, drop the main ZIP (Pastelcraft 1.16.2.zip / Pastelcraft 1.12.2.zip) into your Resourcepacks folder, should be like this:
*Now you can just drop the ZIP of your version’s preference into the RESOURCEPACKS folder
PastelCraft Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Screenshots:
PastelCraft Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!