Table of Contents:
Conquest Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft is an excellent medieval texture, with elements of realism, they add color to the game, and sometimes gloom. This resource pack is based on one of the abandoned resource packs John Smith. The Pack also comes with 3D Models – an add-on that should give the pack a three-dimensional view.
When it comes to medieval resource packs, Conquest Reforge is my preference as it looks and feels natural with detail, and most other resource packs that try either make the blocks too muted or bizarre in contrast coloring. I’m trying to make a server based on the game Remnant: From the Ashes, and I think this resource pack in particular would be a good fit for it but I want to make sure I can actually use it correctly.
Conquest Resource Pack Previews:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.