Table of Contents:
Seaweed Resource Pack is a resource pack that will work well for all modes, including Bedwars and Skywars. Seaweed uses an unusual but rather pleasant dark green color. Some items got interesting animations, and swords were made short and comfortable. Seaweed Resource Pack doesn’t just look good: it also works great!
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download Seaweed Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Seaweed Resource Pack 1.16.5, 1.15.2 Download Links:
How to install Optifine
1. Direct Installation
- Download the desired installer from the link above.
- Save the installer JAR file to an easily accessible location
- Open the folder where you saved it, double click it to begin the installation.
- When the Setup starts, click “install”
- Launch Minecraft and from profiles, drop-down menu, select “Filename” and Start the game.
2. Minecraft Forge Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the game once for the installation to complete
- Open Minecraft installation directory, then go to “Mods” folder
- Download the .jar file and move the file to the Mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft.