Table of Contents:
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 Features
- 3 Reusable Rocket Tier 1
- 4 Reusable Rocket Tier 2
- 5 Reusable Rocket Tier 3
- 6 FAQ:
- 7 Where is the config file located?
- 8 I found a bug, how do I report it?
- 9 Where can I see the recipes?
- 10 Can you port this mod to Fabric?
- 11 Can you port this mod to an older Minecraft version?
- 12 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 13 Download Reusable Rockets for Minecraft 1.16.5 and 1.16.3
Reusable Rockets 1.16.5,1.16.3 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture a new type of rocket. However, this rocket’s functionality is not to produce beautiful pyrotechnic effects but will serve to fly with our Wings Elytra. Yes, fly, don’t plan. Reusable Rockets mod adds three tiers of reusable rockets.
- Three different tiers of rockets
- Dynamic flight duration
- Only requires gunpowder to refuel
- Can only be used for elytra boosting
Reusable Rocket Tier 1
- Can store up to 32 uses
- Maximum flight duration of 2
Reusable Rocket Tier 2
- Can store up to 64 uses
- Maximum flight duration of 4
Reusable Rocket Tier 3
- Can store up to 128 uses
- Maximum flight duration of 6
Where is the config file located?
There are two types of configs. The config for the server side is located in your world folder in a subfolder called 'serverconfig'. The client side config is located in your '.minecraft' folder inside a subfolder called 'config'. Note that the client side and the server side config isn't the same. You can't put stuff from the server config into the client config. If you can't find the option you are looking for in the client config, try looking into the server config. There is always a server config, even if you are playing singleplayer, as it also uses an internal server.
I found a bug, how do I report it?
Please report any bugs on GitHub. You can find the link in the 'Issues' section on CurseForge. Please describe your problem in detail and provide screenshots if possible. It is very important that you always provide log files, even if your game didn't crash, this helps a lot narrowing down the source of the problem.
Where can I see the recipes?
For recipes use JEI Just Enough Items Mod.
Can you port this mod to Fabric?
Can you port this mod to an older Minecraft version?
How to install Reusable Rockets With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Reusable Rockets for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Reusable Rockets for Minecraft 1.16.5 and 1.16.3
Credit and Author: henkelmax