Table of Contents:
Charcoal Pit 1.12, 1.12.1 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to use a more “aesthetic” and realistic way to make charcoal, get oil, create improved charcoal twice as efficient as charcoal, create fertilizers for our orchards and create ceramic pots. Create charcoal, fertilizer and ceramics more realistically with this mod.
As you know, by default, it is enough to burn a trunk of a tree inside an oven to get charcoal. With this mod installed, we will have to manufacture a ground furnace, to which we will set fire for charcoal to be produced. If the coal we get burns it again, this time in a brick oven, we will get improved coal, ash, which will serve us to make fertilizer and oil.
This mod is a recreation of Terrafirmacraft designed to work well with other mods. It adds a more immersive way to make charcoal, coke and pottery as well as an early game ore processing mechanic.
How to install Download Charcoal Pit Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Charcoal Pit Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Charcoal Pit Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Clef No Tree Punching Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
At the current time, this mod only is available for Minecraft Forge.
This mod is available and being maintained for Minecraft 1.16.3. It is known for 1.15 and 1.12 as well but discontinued and not receiving any support.
You will need to light some fires before you can get iron. The fire starter is a one use item that can do just that
The campfire no longer requires coal and will drop ash when broken. It can also be used to turn sticks into torches.
Straw and Thatch:
By breaking tall grass with a hoe you can get Straw. It can be used for the kiln or as a building material by crafting into Thatch. Tip: the Quark mod makes hoes break blocks in a 3×3.
The barrel can be used to hold fluids like creosote oil. Since its made of wood it cant hold gasses or hot fluids. It keeps its fluids in item form like a shulker box. It can be filled from an infinite water source directly so a bucket inst required.
The Barrel can also be used to brew alcohol by adding an ingredient to water and letting ferment for 2 MC days. 64 items will fully fill it. Each type of alcohol has a different potion effect. Drinking alcohol will add the drunk effect which increases by 1 level per drink and lowers by 1 level when it runs out instead of stopping like other effects. The first 4 levels do nothing but each additional level will get progresively worse. Some highlights include the Golden Cider which gives a full row of absorption hearths, Vodka which gives resistance and Honey Dewois, the elixir of the Dwarves which grants haste.
Corn is a new crop obtained by breaking grass like with wheat. it grows 2 blocks tall. The Maize ears themselves are equivalent to carrots. They can be crafted into kernels for planting or Popcorn which is a snack food like melons. It can be combined with cheese to make Cornmeal Stew which is as good as Mutton or Salmon. It stacks to 64,
Leeks are a new vegetable crop that is rarely dropped by chickens. It is a poor food source similar to dried kelp but can be combined with chicken to craft Farfetch’d Stew which is as good as the higher tier meats. it stacks to 64.
Calamari is dropped by squids. It is weaker than any non-snack foods except carrots
Kebabs can be made by skewering Mutton and Carrots. Like all the meals, it provides more nourishment than the individual ingredients.
Omlettes can be made by cooking eggs. They arent very nourishing but chickens produce them passively.
Vanilla Stew Replacements:
Vanilla Stews now stack to 64. This does not apply to Suspicious Stew or Stew from milking Mooshrooms. The single ingredient ones are unchanged but Rabbit stew has been tweaked to provide more nourishment than its components instead of less. It now provides nourishment equal to the higher tier meats and the recipe makes 2.
Sushi can be made with Dried Kelp, Wheat and Fish. If made with raw fish it provides nourishment equivalent to Bread. If made with cooked fish it provides nourishment equivalent to Cooked Salmon. Fugu can also be made with Pufferfish and provides nourishment equivalent to Golden Carrots. It is 98% safe. Calamari is considered fish for this recipe.
Bread can now be made by cooking Wheat.
Fruit can be obtain from like apples from various types of trees or from fruit trees grown from special saplings. All of them can be used to make vinegar.
Cherries are less nourishing but are fast to eat. They drop from Birch
Chestnuts must be cooked but are more saturating. They drop from Dark Oak
Dragon Fruit provides fire resistance for 10 seconds and can be eaten when full. It drops from Acacia
Banana and Coconut drop from Jungle trees. Empty coconut shells can be used as bowls.
How to use:
- Start by placing your log piles/coal blocks in any shape you want then cover any exposed faces with the appropriate block. For charcoal piles any non-flammable block that is solid on the side facing the pile will work. For coke only specific blocks will work: bricks and nether bricks by default.
- To start it light one of the log piles/coal blocks on fire and quickly cover it. Its working if you see smoke particles at the top.
- If the structure is invalid the log piles/coal blocks will burn out and invalidate even more blocks leaving you with nothing but tears. Seriously, each block contains 9 logs/coals, you can easily lose stacks of resources.
- After a while (18MC hours for charcoal and 36MC hours for coke by default) it will stop smoking and the log piles/coal blocks will turn into an ash-looking block. So diggy diggy that up and you will get charcoal/coke and ash. It’s not a 1:1 conversion but fortune helps. Ash can be used to make fertilizer.
- But it does not end there. It’s also possible to collect creosote oil from this process. To do this craft a few creosote funnels and follow the instructions on the tooltip. Creosote oil will be produced during the process, NOT at the end of it. Remember that the stone brick version does not work for coal blocks. Creosote oil can be used as furnace fuel.
- To build the pottery kiln shift-right-click on the top of a solid block with a valid ingredient. The ingredient will be placed on the ground forming a kiln. Then cover the kiln with hales of bay and wood logs. The kiln needs to be covered with solid blocks on all sides except the top which needs to be empty, making it a 2D structure unlike the charcoal pit. When it’s ready lit the top on fire and wait. If the structure is invalid the fire will go out. Be aware that rain will also extinguish the kiln.
- After a while (8MC hours by default) the fire will go out and the kiln will turn into an ash-looking block like the charcoal pit. Dig it up to get the ceramics and some ash.
- By default this mod disables the log -> charcoal and clay -> ceramics furnace recipes.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with No Tree Punching Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.