Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft BspkrsCore
- 2 Block Breaker Mod
- 3 Floating Ruins Mod
- 4 Starting Inventory Mod
- 5 Crystal Wing Mod
- 6 TreeCapitator Mod
- 7 How to install?
- 8 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 9 BspkrsCore for Minecraft Download Links:
- 220.127.116.11.1 Minecraft Game version 1.6.2:
- 18.104.22.168.2 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4:
- 22.214.171.124.3 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 126.96.36.199.4 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 188.8.131.52.5 Minecraft Game version 1.8.0:
- 184.108.40.206.6 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
- 220.127.116.11.7 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 18.104.22.168.8 Minecraft Game version 1.11.0:
- 22.214.171.124.9 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
- 126.96.36.199.10 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12:
- 188.8.131.52.11 Minecraft Game version 1.13.2 – 1.16.3:
Minecraft BspkrsCore 1.16.3-1.12.2-1.11.2-1.7.10… comprises of a set of shared classes. All the mods in Minecraft released by bspkrs so far function using these set of classes. Below mentioned is the list of mods that use the BspkrsCore classes.
Block Breaker Mod
Block Breaker Mod allows you to specify a range of blocks that split when an adjacent block of the same kind gets shattered in a chain of events. The mod causes a series of harvesting block effect when a designed block breaks down.
Floating Ruins Mod
Floating ruins Mod takes up a large chunk of land and turns it into a series of floating ruins and islands in the sky above. All these ruins and islands are biome-based and come with several various configurations, forms, and treasures.
Starting Inventory Mod
Starting Inventory Mod gives you a collection of objects and blocks once you launch a new world. It is reasonably straightforward and usually done by editing a .txt file or using the commands. You will obtain a collection of configured products upon launching a new world.
Crystal Wing Mod
The Crystal Wing Mod retains the features of both a mod and an item of the same name concurrently. The creator of Crystal Wing mod goes by the name of DaftPVF, the same modder behind the creation of the TreeCapitator mod.
The TreeCapitator Mod implements the game with only one new feature. The mod lets the axes cut off all the wood that reaches the block of wood that you cut. The mod is a fantastic addition to Minecraft to accelerate treetop removal in the game significantly. It functions merely by using an axe to break any tree’s bottom row. As soon as you do, the whole tree will explode into all its blocks. The mod’s most useful function will be to knock down Jungle trees.
You will still be taking the same damage to your equipment as you usually would, though, as well as time to cut depending on the type of axe. You can also play around and modify a few items using the configuration file.
How to install?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, You have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- BspkrsCore install MAC OS – On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look Minecraft Game version.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
BspkrsCore for Minecraft Download Links:
Link Download :Updating… 73%…
Author: bspkrs – Source: curse