Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Morph Mod Features:
- 2 Showcase Screenshots:
- 3 How to install?
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Minecraft Morph Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
The Minecraft Morph Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.12.2-1.7.10… gives users the ability to transform into any creature you execute in the combat. You can then instantly change into that creature after beating a mob and obtain all of that creature’s mobility-related abilities.
It is the greatest cover-up. It is also compatible with any mod that introduces a living organism into the game, implying that the ability can work on the bosses itself.
When you morph into a mob, you can only use the switching wheel to get back to normal. You will obtain all the animations and versatility of an assumed model, but more special or recognizable mob abilities.
Morphing Mod lets you take over the appearance and abilities of different mobs all through the game. Each mob has a unique ability to obtain after you transform. For instance, a chicken will enable you to float slowly to the surface, rather than to death. A spider would make it possible for you to climb the surrounding walls, and you can go underwater for a swim by becoming a squid.
Minecraft Morph Mod Features:
As per default gameplay, when the Player morphs, it can acquire any skill the mob possesses, regardless of whether it is excellent or bad. There are 14 different abilities available at the moment. Raw Name refers to the name that must be used in the Morph config format. Below are all of the features that this mod comes with:
- Fire Immunity
- Water Allergy
- Negate Fall
- Wither Resistance
- Poison Resistance
If you are searching for a mod that will let you encounter an extensive range of forms, this mod will help relieve your curiosity. Everyone starts off the Minecraft in the same way, but it does not that you should also begin as Steve. You got to look something unique and special for a change to make you feel special from the rest of the Minecraft players.
- Having the mod installed will not mean you can morph.
- A meteorite will randomly crash near a non-afk Player, leaving a trail of destruction. There will be noticeable SFX so the Player does not miss it.
- Only one meteorite should fall in the overworld.
- There will be a config option to disable meteorite griefing and is enabled by default.
- May do block disruption instead of destruction.
- A special mob and entity will spawn with the meteorite. These will be required to Morph. They will be chunk-loaded.
- The entity provides basic morph skill.
- Killing a mob still unlocks its morph.
- Morphs are limited and can eventually run out.
- Can morph into items, but it is only a one-time use.
- Mob is a Boss named The Thing. It will avoid the Player until it is ready.
- Spawns when the meteorite explodes.
- Will hunt other mobs and acquire their morphs. The more mobs it kills, the harder it is to kill.
- When it gets stronger, it will attack the Player. If it kills the Player, it will obtain their warp and pick up his/her items. When its health is low, it flees by sprinting, flying, or any other means.
- Difficulty will be scaled by the number of people online.
- When killed, it drops an item to be used to upgrade the entity mentioned earlier. The entity is used to unlock morphs.
- If the item is destroyed, a new Thing is spawned.
- Abilities will need to be learned.
- They’re learned by using the morph with the ability.
- Some abilities will be unlocked by default.
- Negative effects during some morphs.
- Higher chance of allergies as the Player acquires more morphs. (Maybe)
- The Player’s body will eventually fight off the allergy and expel it. This creates an entity of the morph that caused it.
How to use:
- After the Player kills a mob for the first time, it’s entity will be absorbed. To morph into that mob, use the left and right square brackets ([ ], default) to open and navigate the morph selection screen. Hold Shift to go between different types of the same mob. When the desired mob is selected, hit enter to begin the morph.
- At the morph menu you can add to favorite, go to the mob you like and press ~, hold to open the favorite menu.
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge and iChun Util.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Minecraft Morph Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Minecraft Morph Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.15.2