Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Dragon Mod?
- 2 Some Minecraft Mods support the same Dragon Mod
- 3 Download Dragon Mod – Mod dragon training for Minecraft game
- 4 How to train your Minecraft Dragon Mod?
- 5 How to install
- 6 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 7 How To Train Your Minecraft Dragon Mod 1.12.2>1.7.10 Download Links:
Dragon Mod is to help complement the Minecraft world with dragons with extremely cute looks. So how to train your Minecraft Dragon Mod?
Minecraft with an extremely interesting open world, many types of adventure, terrain, and interesting pets. It is a game that always attracts a lot of players around the world. In particular, to add amazing parts, Dragon Mod is one of the mods that will bring many new things to you. Dragon Mod includes tools, mods, and add-ons so you can turn big dragons into pets instead of using the usual wolves.
How would you feel if you had a few more adorable dragons as pets? Let’s learn about Dragon Mod with us!
What is Dragon Mod?
Dragon Mod is one of the most used mods, it helps your Minecraft to own more cute dragons to be pets instead of other animals. One of the plus points of this mod is that you can feed the dragons, train it, ride them or do other activities with these pet dragons.
Some Minecraft Mods support the same Dragon Mod
Each dragon that Dragon Mod brings has a guide and description for use. You can feed dragons, even ride them, and fly in the sky. In the application, there are other Minecraft mods such as DRAGONCRAFT, Mountains, Spyro The Dragon, Dragon Mounts, Dragon Morph, Baby Ender Dragons. Each mod has different characteristics and you will easily find the mod that is right for you. There are also maps for each type of dragon.
Download Dragon Mod – Mod dragon training for Minecraft game
Dragon Mod is very easy to use. You just need to click on the download button of the mod and when the download is finished, just click the install button and the mod or map will be installed in the game. To install mods, optional additional programs, and applications, everything is very simple.
How to train your Minecraft Dragon Mod?
Each type of dragon that appears when you install Dragon Mod in Minecraft will have a manual on how to use and clearly state the characteristics of each dragon type. This will make it easier for you in the process of training your pet dragons.
Of course, if you install some dragon-related mod that I have introduced above, your dragon training will be much simpler and easier. The trained dragons will be able to do more activities with you. You can ride them flying, play with them.
You can refer to the possession of Dragon Mod for PC, this mod allows players to hatch dragon eggs to create useful riding dragons, tame dragons. After the eggs hatch and are tamed, the dragon will become a close companion in all situations, especially when exploring the vast world of Minecraft. In addition, the dragon also provides players with 3 armor sets with special powers, which support you a lot in battles with mobs.
Having more dragon pets will definitely make your game in Minecraft a lot more interesting. Consider collecting more pets for you and training them now!
- Night Fury: Of the known dragons the Night Fury is the fastest, smartest, and rarest. Night Fury’s have one pair of wings, sub wings, and tailfins. In flight, a Night Fury’s wing to body ratio is unrivaled, this allows it to fly faster, longer and further than just about any of the other dragon. The wing span is approximately 48 feet. Night Fury’s also possess remarkable speed and agility on land, being able to outrun and outmaneuver most other dragons. They are curious creatures that attempt to understand new things they observe and are intelligent enough to attempt to recreate the actions that they see. Night Furies, in comparison to most other dragons, are very capable of communicating, and seemingly understanding human speech. When Night Furies are at locations where their visual sight is limited, making it dangerous to fly, they can use echolocation, visualized as a purple colored sound wave from the dragon’s perspective, bounces off all objects and obstacles nearby and allows the dragon to avoid them, even in mid-flight.
- Skrill: Instead of breathing fire Skrills channel lightning down their metallic spines, firing it from their mouths in a shower of destructive blasts. They can also store this electrical power in their bodies and release it later on. Skrills tend to gravitate towards stormy weather. If you find yourself flying through a thunderstorm, watch out! Skrills are also pretty tough. They can take a lot of damage in battle, and give as well as they get.
- Snow Wraith: Snow Wraiths were first discovered by Gothi during an expedition to Glacier Island, the only known habitat of the Snow Wraiths. They have no known vulnerabilities, making them a supremely formidable force to be reckoned with during battle. Their teeth are the sole tool that can unlock the informative Dragon Eye device. Over time Snow Wraiths have adapted to these desolate conditions, such as their all-white coloration and an ability to grip onto ice using claws on their wings and tails.
- Deadly Nadder: Deadly Nadders can raise the hundreds of sharp spines that cover their tails and fling them with incredible accuracy. But when the shooting starts, there is no safer place to be than face-to-face with a Nadder – If you stand right in front of its nose, a Nadder won’t be able to see you. They often prune and groom themselves, and some say they can fall in love with themselves.
- Rumblehorn: He can find anything on scent, (ex. when he found Hiccup in Valka’s nest based only on Hiccup’s lost helmet). Rumblehorns look like a truffle pig mixed with a rhino, but much bigger. They have a chitinous green-red iridescent coloring and surfacing of a scarab beetle. They keeps their battle axe-shaped muzzle in the dirt, sniffing things out.
- Razorwhip: Razorwhips have an aggressive and deadly nature. It has a barbed telescopic tail that can squeeze the live out of any Viking or dragon, or slice anything it comes into contact with to pieces. It is so dangerous that even the tears from its eyes are poisonous. It is extremely agile and maneuvers incredibly will. Its only known vulnerability is its propensity to eat sea slugs. They are reclusive by choice, due to extreme mistrust of both humans and dragons.
- StormCutter: All Stormcutters feature a second set of hidden wings. There is no dragon in the sky more maneuverable and precise than Stormcutters when all four wings are deployed in an X-formation. Stormcutters feature fore-talons that can actually be quite nimble and delicate when the occasion calls for skill over savagery. These sharp, hooked pincers at the tips of a Stormcutters wings are dexterous enough to gingerly pick the lock of a dragon trap, or strong enough to tear apart a war machine.
- Speed Stinger: Moving in packs of dozens at a time, all led by the Lead Speed Stinger. Speed Stingers may have wings but they are pretty much useless, so this species is essentially flightless. Confined to land, they rely on ice bridges and glaciers to move from place to place in search of food. They are the fastest dragon on land. While other dragons can outfly them, none can outrun a Speed Stinger. Speed Stingers expend so much energy after dark that they must sleep throughout the day. They usually seek shelter in caves or tunnels to avoid predators while sleeping. The Lead Speed Stinger is identifiable by his red wings and red stripes along his body. The regular Speed Stingers will follow the Leader anywhere, without hesitation. The Speed Stinger’s main weapon is its poisonous barbed tail. Even a single sting can render any human or dragon completely paralyzed for hours, even days. They use coordinated attacks, much like a Velociraptor.
- Timberjack: Living in dense wooded areas, Timberjacks are sensitive creatures that prefer the peace and solace found in their beloved forests. But don’t let their introspective demeanor fool you. When attacked, betrayed, or offended, Timberjacks will start flailing their expansive wings. Their wings have razor-sharp edges that are sharp enough to shear through the thickest tree trunk and not even slow down their flight.
- Catastrophic Quaken: As a boulder class dragon, the Catastrophic Quaken literally is what it eats – as it enjoys the consumption of rocks. This dietary preference is the cause for its tendency to reside in rocky terrain where it can roam afoot and pick up sustenance as it travels. Strong and hulking, this dragon relies on its size as the ultimate defense mechanism. When threatened, its immediate reaction is to enter protective mode and roll into a ball like a giant armadillo. Once secured into this position, it quickly takes the offense, smashing the ground to create shockwaves so powerful they will knock other dragons down whether they are on land or airborne. A lack of human interaction has made these dragons cautionary over time.
- Gronckle: Gronckles are heavy and slow but they can pack a punch. These dragons eat boulders and turn them into blazing balls lava to shoot at enemies. Sometimes when they eat more than one type of rock they can create a new substance in lava form.
- HotBurple: Like a Gronckle, the Hotburple also makes lava slugs out of molten minerals, but he prefers iron ore over the Gronckle’s love of rocks. As such, he eats the scraps around Gobber’s stall and keeps the forge fired up with molten loogies. Personality wise, he’s like a walrus — a loud, fussy, lazy lay-about who snores obnoxiously and easily falls asleep at any given moment, even while flying. He’s always in the way in Gobber’s stall and he’s the perfect match for Gobber’s put-upon attitude. They banter like an old married couple. Otherwise, he’s a lot like a Gronckle in most other ways.
- Whispering Death: Whispering Deaths have poor eyesight and a terrible sense of direction that often gets them lost, they do however more than make up for these weak points with their multiple rows of buzz-saw teeth that can bore through any solid material, including rock. It is this signature drilling power that creates the hushed rumbling sound which always announces a Whispering Death before it bursts out of the earth.
- Screaming Death: Unlike the Whispering Death, this dragon has no aversion to sunlight. Young Screaming Deaths are even drawn to bright light, which will wear off as they age. It shoots large spines from its tail and can breathe massive amounts of fire in a single blast, but the Screaming Death’s real strength is its insatiable appetite. Like the Whispering Death, the Screaming Death likes to tunnel, consuming sea stacks and decimating entire islands. You can’t really defeat a Screaming Death. It’s too fast, too angry, too powerful. The best you can hope to do is find a way to lure it somewhere else. One is born once every hundred years, they always eventually return to their place of birth to nest.
- Seashocker: Seashockers share attributes with many of the ocean’s most extraordinary creatures: the morphology of a manta ray, the sonar of a dolphin, and the bioluminescence of a deep dweller. Like the Hideous Zippleback, Seashockers also possess two heads. If you ever see their dark fins amongst the waves, it’s already too late for you – the rest of their pod has already moved in to attack. Being water-based dragons, Seashockers do not breathe fire. Instead, their bites paralyze victims with an electrical charge that stuns even the biggest prey into submission.
- Scauldron: Scauldrons hunt in groups and have picked off smaller species to near-extinction. Instead of fire Scauldrons scoop up water in their gullets then boil it internally and shoot the burning-hot water out again. With its long neck, the Scauldron has a wide firing range and can blast an entire ship in a matter of seconds. Being ocean-based, the Scauldron will not typically attack on land. In fact, if a Scauldron is out of water for too long, its body will dry out and eventually perish.
- Thunderdrum: Instead of fire, the Thunderdrum produces a strong concussive sound that can kill a human at close range. The blast is so powerful that the dragon is said to get its power from Thor himself. They can expel all oxygen from their bodies making themselves much flatter, allowing them to skim the ocean better.
- Bewilderbeast: Bewilderbeasts are not born to that alpha status, it is earned through combat, vigilance and, most importantly, a desire to protect the dragons in its nest. Fortunately for Bewilderbeasts, there are few other dragons in the world that can match their intimidating stature and ever hope to compete for the designation of “king of all dragons.” A Bewilderbeast is also a Class 10 Leviathan, aquatic equivalent of a Titan Wing, they can swim at incredible speed.
- Boneknapper: Boneknappers are a species of dragon thought to be mythical by Vikings due to its rare nature. These dragons do have a docile side to its nature as well, as with most dragons around Berk. Boneknappers are built in a similar birdlike manner like the Deadly Nadder, but much larger. Their natural coloration seems to be a dull olive-green, though it can hard to see under their armor of bones. Unlike most dragons, which have hard scales to protect themselves from enemies, Boneknapper scales are thin and soft. To counter this weakness, Boneknappers cover themselves in the bones and horns of dead dragons and other animals, spending much of their time searching for the perfect bones to complete its armor. The Boneknapper will often go to extreme lengths to find the bones it seeks, hunting down the fragments for years.
- SnapTrapper: As beautiful and serene as an exotic flower upon first blush, the four-headed Snaptrapper is actually one of the most insidious and deadly dragons ever discovered. Snaptrappers release a sweetly intoxicating scent, stimulating hunger in nearby dragons and humans alike. When the unlucky victim goes foraging through the deceitful dragon’s leaf-like wings and fins, the Snaptrapper unfurls and strikes.
- Hideous Zippleback: It is almost impossible to sneak up on a Zippleback because all four eyes are connected to both brains, so each head sees what the other sees, and Vis Versa. In battles, Zipplebacks have the secret power to bite their own tails and set themselves on fire, taking on the form of a flaming wheel that knocks down their opponents.
- Changewing: Their camouflaging skills allowing them to become invisible blending in with rocks, trees, foliage and even buildings. Changewings also change colors based on their moods and surroundings. They shoot hot, corrosive acid that burns through wood and rocks. They are extremely agile and fast. The female Changewing does most of the hunting and defense
- Smothering Smokebreath: Smokebreaths will attack any Viking or dragon that intrude on their territory. These dragons exhale plumes of thick, black smoke. Being communal creatures, these individual smoke clouds often combine into what appears to be a large fogbank. Many Viking ships has been wreaked due to these dragon-made fogbanks, which suits the Smokebreaths just fine, as they scavenge the wreckage for bits of metal to use in building their nests.
- Flightmare: Emitting a banshee wail and glowing like a phantom, the Flightmare has haunted Berk for generations. The Flightmare’s glow comes from its primary food supply, a unique type of algae that flows through the woods around Berk. This algae glows with bioluminescence in the light of Aurvandil’s Fire, a Northern Lights display that occurs every few years over Berk. When the Flightmare eats the algae, it also glows, giving it an unnatural appearance. Flightmares are very territorial and short-tempered dragon, and incredibly protective of its algae food supply.
- Death Song: The Death Song has a lethal quality that is reminiscent of the Black Widow. Living on a lush island beyond the archipelago, this dragon vocalizes its beautiful and hypnotic siren call in order to lure other dragons, which it then targets as prey. The Death Song shoots out a liquid substance which traps and preserves victims as it hardens into a stiff amber cocoon that is penetrable only by flame. Typically, the Death Song chooses to entrap dragons only, but it also preys upon.
- Grapple Grounder: This beast is fast, springy and dangerous. It shoots pulse blasts like the Night Fury and is ready to take on any dragon it comes across.
- Red Death: Secretly responsible for centuries of human and dragon conflict, the Red Death used its commanding presence to order other dragons to raid nearby villages and bring it a constant supply of food, or it would eat them. The Red Death used a homing like signal to summon nearby dragons to its nest.
- Hobblegrunt: Hobblegrunts have a large fin crowning his head allowing them to sense their surroundings and react to oncoming threats or obstacles, even when blind. They have the ability to change color, they can also sooth other dragons by vibrating their crown and chance color to send a soothing signal.
- Terrible Terror: Don’t let their tiny stature fool you. This pesky dragon has caused Vikings all sorts of problems, especially considering their affinity to travel in groups ranging from five to upwards of ten. They also pack a pretty lethal puff of fire if you upset them. They are also known to break into song when in groups.
- Fireworm: Fireworms are one of the smallest dragon species known. They can make themselves reach the heat of the sun and they live in huge groups in caves lead by the Fireworm Queen.
- Monstrous NightMare: If cornered, the Monstrous Nightmare will coat itself with fire from nose to tail. Once considered the biggest prize in the time of the war, only the best Vikings would face them.
- Typhoomerang: With their large horns, massive wingspans, and their ability to disrupt vertical air pressure while exhaling flames to create fire tornadoes, the passionate and hot-tempered Typhoomerang has quickly asserted its position in the dragon hierarchy. A forest-dwelling dragon of immense size, the Typhoomerang was the first new species of dragon discovered by the Berk Dragon Academy.
- Fireworm Queen: The only known Fireworm Queen lives on Fireworm Island, in the base of a dormant volcano. Her firecomb nest extends through multiple catacombs where she tends to her baby Fireworms. The Queen is incredibly protective of her home and her babies. She will attack anyone that dares intrude on her territory. While aggressive, the Fireworm Queen is not malicious. If an intruder returns stolen firecomb or backs off quickly, she might just let them leave in one piece.
- Night Terror: Night Terrors are incredibly fast and strong fliers. They have the ability to flock and take the form of a larger dragon making them a great threat to potential predators. They are quite useful serving as sentries of Dragon’s Edge. Similar to other dragons who travel in packs, the Night Terrors respond to an alpha, a larger white dragon who is leader of all the others. Without the alpha, they are no longer as strong and become easy prey.
How to install
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer,
2.Download the Mod.
3. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
4. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
5. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
6. Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
7. Play and Enjoy
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How To Train Your Minecraft Dragon Server Map Dragon Racing Season
How To Train Your Minecraft Dragon Mod 1.12.2>1.7.10 Download Links:
Author: Lacy99 ❘ 641 votes ❘ 523,908 views