Table of Contents:
iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 brings gender diversity to Minecraft games between players and monsters; with iPixeli’s Gender Mod, you can set the gender for yourself or any other player on a specific server and a GUI. Very easy to use.
iPixeli’s Gender Mod even allows you to choose for your character a body of children. Or small mobs that look like small animals that we often see. The mod helps to change the gender, but it will not apply forever to the character. Because you can customize at any time using some commands in the game Minecraft.
If it is said that gender in iPixeli’s Gender Mod affects all monsters, then it will not be accurate because only zombies can determine the sex. However, the addition of custom sprites and sound effects makes the mod more interesting to install for Minecraft.
How to install Download iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Help & Troubleshooting
• How do I use this?
Press G for the main mod menu. To set a hotkey, join a server or open a world. While in-game, press the “Esc” key on your keyboard, click options, click controls.
• I don’t see the model or texture changes…
Another mod you have installed may conflict with Gender’s core modding. This should not happen. Gender uses core modding to inject its hooks into Mojang code before Minecraft starts. If another mod has replaced or removed specific things in the code, there may be issues. Should this occur, likely, Gender isn’t the only incompatibility that the other mod has. All modders should use it sparingly and inject code instead of replacing code to maintain mod compatibility.
• Helpful Info
Please press ‘G’ (default key) to open the Gender menu. Then click on the configuration (gear) icon on the bottom right of the screen. Click on the icon that appears at the bottom right of the screen. It looks like a book with a question mark. This will bring you to a screen that has information helpful for troubleshooting. When sending me a message, you may also want to list the other mods you have installed, as one of them could be causing the problem.
iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 Screenshots:
iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.