Table of Contents:
Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default is a texture pack that offers Minecraft players more immersion with its simple design. Originally created for personal use, feedback from other users encouraged the developer to post it on YouTube where people could enjoy constant updates and improvements made by one person in just over two years since release!
The best thing about this resource Pack? It was designed specifically by Mickey “Moe” Joe so you get high quality images at 1920×1080 or higher resolutions when using Optifine-enabled versions of minecraft clients which makes each image pop out even further than before
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default Resource Pack Screenshots:
Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!