Table of Contents:
Finally, last but certainly not least, another stunner from a Japanese artist who claims to be “not good at English” but proves that art transcends all linguistic barriers, Mizuno’s 16 Craft Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 has become a fast favorite of aesthetic bloggers, builders and influencers everywhere due to its charming and simplistic beauty.
Warm colors and intricate details give this pack a homey feeling that fits right in with this familiar game that’s given us days, months and years of great times and friendships. Plus, if a resource pack can manage to make cobblestone look good, you know you’ve got to give it a try.
Mizunos texture pack Previews:
How to install:
- Download a Mizunos texture pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.