Table of Contents:
If you’re looking for a winter-themed texture pack, Zedercraft Winter is the perfect choice. It includes all new textures and models designed specifically with snow in mind! With its crisp white landscape dotted by cozy little buildings covered in pristine powder; this game will have your senses on full alert from start to finish. To complement these picturesque sights are some sweet instrumentals that really take us through Christmastime while also underscoring how cold it would be outside if we weren’t sitting inside surrounded by heaters or freezing our butts off waiting anxiously at stoplights – ugh, I just can’t stand being out there right now…
In short: Download Now
The Zedercraft Winder Pack comes in high and low resolution options, with the 256 x256 option being more detailed. Variable detail levels are available for players who want to tone down visuals slightly but still maintain performance so that’s why it has an 128×128 variant too!
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Zedercraft Winter Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Zedercraft Winter Resource Pack Screenshots:
Zedercraft Winter Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!