Table of Contents:
Malte Pack is an outstanding resource pack that provides great 3D visuals. It’s built to be compatible with 1.9 and up versions, but not lower ones; so if you have anything below this range (1.8) then unfortunately there’ll still be bugs/errors on your screen! The creator has put lots effort into developing the texture which makes their work really stand out from other packs available nowadays- don’t miss out by downloading it now before its gone forever!!
The developers of this texture pack have been developing and testing it for a while now. They found out that x256 resolution didn’t seem to fit properly, making the end result muddy pixels instead; so they rejected those resolutions in order find one better suited: X128 ultimately became their standard which will help provide you with high quality visuals as well as stability on lesser-powered computers like mine (a more affordable option).
Malte Resource Pack Previews:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.