Table of Contents:
The Laacis2s Natural Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13 does not have the same graphics as Minecraft’s default texture pack, but this realistic and detailed map will make your adventure in-game more beautiful.”
The Laacis2 Natural Resource Pack is a stunning Minecraft resource pack that you can use to make your game look very sharp. The textures are incomplete now, but with future updates they’ll be patched in and this will result in the fullest utilization of these images for those who have large-screen TVs or monitors!
Laacis2’s Natural Resource Pack Previews:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.