Table of Contents:
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 How to install Annahstas Beastrinia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16, 1.15, and 1.12?
- 3 Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4
Annahstas Beastrinia 1.16.4, 1.15.2, and 1.14.4 is a pack of colorful-looking textures with bright and vivid colors, which, although it adds new designs to the game’s textures, it tries to follow the game’s graphic line faithfully. Its goal is to ensure that even if the textures have been renewed, any player can easily identify any game element.
The mythical Pokémon saga inspires the design and colors of its textures. However, its creators’ idea has not been to give a radical change to the appearance of the world, but to offer small details inspired by Pokémon, with others created by themselves. It’s a 32x texture pack, so you’ll need to use Optifine to realize its full potential.
The resolution is not prohibitively excellent, so be sure that they will work on your computer! If hardware allows you, you can also install shaders that will add shadows and make the resource pack a few times more beautiful.
How to install Annahstas Beastrinia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16, 1.15, and 1.12?
- Download Optifine 1.16 (Only for Minecraft versions 1.16.x).
- Download Optifine 1.15 (Minecraft versions 1.15.x only).
- Download Optifine 1.12 (Only for Minecraft versions 1.12.x).
- Download Annahstas Beastrinia 1.16 and 1.15 or Annahstas Beastrinia 1.12
- Open the .minecraft/resourcepacks file
- Paste the downloaded file, inside “resourcepacks”.
- It’s time to enjoy a new look for Minecraft, with a nod to Pokémon!
Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4
Author: Annahstas ❘ Rating: 4.67 − 73 votes