Table of Contents:
- 1 Some information about Dragon Mounts Mod
- 2 The interesting experiences that Dragon Mounts Mod brings
- 3 Screenshots:
- 4 How to install the Dragon Mounts Mod:
- 5 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 6 Download Dragon Mounts Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.10
- 184.108.40.206.1 Minecraft Game version 1.5.2:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4/1.6.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Minecraft Game version 1.8.0:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Minecraft Game version 1.9.0:
- 220.127.116.11.8 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4:
- 18.104.22.168.9 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 22.214.171.124.10 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
In the game Dragon Mounts Mod 1.12.2-1.7.10, the secret of dragon training is always a matter of many people. This is also one of the fun games that you can check out.
Dragon Mounts Mod is an interesting game but not everyone knows it. The accuracy of this mod is quite high, it can provide players with hatchable dragon eggs and especially can be tamed and used as a means of transportation. This column is really popular with a lot of people, if you do not know it, please refer to some information shared below.
Some information about Dragon Mounts Mod
As introduced, this Mod can let you incubate eggs that were previously ineffective. Those are the eggs you win when you defeat the Ender Dragon. Incubation is also very simple, just place the egg and right click on the egg. You can put the egg in whatever you think it’s suitable for raising dragons. Over a long period of time, the egg will hatch into a baby dragon.
As they grow, the baby dragons will grow on their own and can be tamed using raw fish. When you tame them, they can follow and protect and obey you. Besides that you can also train them to sit using the bone and keep right clicking.
The interesting experiences that Dragon Mounts Mod brings
To own a dragon that brings many benefits and is tamed for yourself, you also need experience. First you need to find a warm place in the house or under the cave is fine, then click on the dragon egg to incubate it.
Like other animals, when dragons are grown you use raw fish to capture them. Another feature that you can use is bone to train the dragon to stand up or sit down. If when you use that feature, the red heart rises, one thing proves that dragons have been won. Then you can enjoy riding the dragon with joy using the saddle. When dragons are injured in the process of moving, let them eat raw fish, chicken, beef, porkchop to heal.
Just like that if you take care of, incubate and capture dragon eggs, you will obtain a lot of dragons. Thus the stimulus of the game will be increasingly enhanced. You also have many different options for the dragon species you love.
With the Dragon Mounts Mod 1.10.2-1.7.10, you can now have a dragon mount! You just need to find some eggs from an Ender Dragon and then craft them into hatchable creatures. Once they’re tamed by right-clicking on their face with food or other items that are used as in reality when training animals such as treats (in this case carrots), fed enough times before being ridden so it will be tame like any horse would normally require – but not required if flying automatically enabled through equipping “Carrot On A Stick” along side racing controls bar item selection menu options which comes standard everytime.
Your new dragon pet, which has been tamed, will need a saddle for you to ride. Then all you need to do is right mouse button and you have turned off the function of riding so that the dragon can rest. But the fun part about riding a dragon is that you don’t always need to drive it, it can move itself to get where you want to go.
Above are the introductory information as well as interesting things for you when participating in the game Dragon Mounts Mod. Hope that through that you can get many dragons to become a pet as well as use it during the game.
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a good place for it first. If you found one, place the egg block and simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or pork chop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
- You can control the dragon with the Carrot On A Stick while riding it.
There are multiple breeds of dragons in which some take more effort that others. The breeds of dragons are- Ender, Water, Fire, Ice, Ghost, Air, Forest, and Nether.
- To spawn a Water dragon place your dragon egg in a 3×3 pool of water with a block in the middle, spawn the egg on the block.
- To spawn a Fire dragon,place your dragon egg in a 3×3 pool of lava with a block in the middle, spawn egg on the block.
- To spawn an Ender dragon, place the dragon egg anywhere.
- To spawn a Ghost dragon, place the dragon egg in complete darkness near bedrock.
- To spawn an Ice dragon,place your dragon egg in a 3×3 area of ice blocks with a block in the middle, spawn egg on the block.
- To spawn an Air dragon,(also known as an Aether dragon)you have to spawn the egg at least 5 blocks above the clouds.
- To spawn a Nether dragon,place your dragon egg in a 3×3 area of nether rack with a block in the middle, spawn the egg on the block.
- To spawn a Forest dragon place your egg in a 3×3 square of leaves. spawn your egg in the middle of the square.
In order to tame your dragon you have to wait on it’s maturing. By the time your dragon has 60 HP total, it is a full grown adult. To tame your matured dragon, you feed it raw fish. To ride your dragon put a regular Minecraft saddle on it by right clicking with the saddle in your hand. You have to tame your dragon before you can ride it. If you try to tame your dragon and it says “This dragon is not under your command” then your dragon is still too young.
By turning your cheats on you may use the following, otherwise it will not give you access. You can turn on your cheats when your first make your world. The command is used by the player saying /dragon and then depending on what they want, they say. to get the help say /dragon and it will tell you how to use the command. If you want your dragon to become older or younger say /dragon stage <egg, hatchling, juvenile, or adult> If you want to change the breed of your dragon say /dragon breed <air, end, fire, ghost, ice, nether, water> You cannot turn a dragons breed into forest with this command.
When it comes to playing multiplayer either a regular server or a LAN server, if you spawn a dragon and grow it up, by the time you tame it, if you are not the host (or owner) of the server, you will lose control of your dragon, in other words, any dragon that gets tamed is automatically under control of whom ever is hosting the world. if you are hosting the world, congratulations, you now own every one’s dragons!
Following or Staying:
By using a bone you can make your dragon stand (follow) or stay (don’t follow). If you get too far away from your dragon(s) they will teleport to you. You can ride dragons before making them get up, but once you land, they will sit back down.
I Hope you will have more interesting and useful experiences when participating in this new game full of things.
How to install the Dragon Mounts Mod:
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, and Download the Mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Dragon Mounts Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.10
Dragon Mounts 2: Download From Server