Table of Contents:
- 1 Overview of Inventory Tweaks Mod
- 2 How does it work?
- 3 Its future
- 4 Screenshots:
- 5 How to install?
- 6 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 7 Download Links Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.12.2-1.11.2:
- 22.214.171.124.1 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 126.96.36.199.2 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 188.8.131.52.3 Minecraft Game version 1.8.0:
- 184.108.40.206.4 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
- 220.127.116.11.5 Minecraft Game version 1.9.0:
- 18.104.22.168.6 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4:
- 22.214.171.124.7 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 126.96.36.199.8 Minecraft Game version 1.11:
- 188.8.131.52.9 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
- 184.108.40.206.10 Minecraft Game version 1.12:
- 220.127.116.11.11 Minecraft Game version 1.12.1:
- 18.104.22.168.12 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
If you are a fan of Minecraft, you will get used to collecting various things from blocks which are dug up, ores which are mined to something drops from hostile mobs. In fact, this can create a huge mess for players like you. Not to mention storing those things later and sorting things out is a time-consuming process. As a result, many players just dump what they have in one box and leave things messed up. Inventory Tweaks was born to help players solve this problem. It is perfect for people who do not want to waste time sorting goods from their warehouses. With Inventory Tweaks, you can do it with one click instead of multiple times.
Overview of Inventory Tweaks Mod
With Inventory Tweaks Mod, you can set some parameters and conditions that Inventory Tweaks will refer to when it sorts your inventory. On the other hand, Inventory Tweaks loads more items into the player’s hotkey bar when there is a gap automatically. This can save players a lot of time in the Minecraft world.
Also, when tools become damaged due to use, they will be replaced with new tools from your inventory in case you bring additional tools. The process is so fast that not having anything near the player fills up new empty spaces near the player when their tool breaks. Thanks to that, you no longer need to open the repository and move things around after the tool breaks.
In addition, it is also compatible with most other mods. However, you may be blocked from playing online if the server is using an anti-cheat plugin.
How does it work?
With Inventory Tweaks Mod, you can efficiently manage every aspect of your warehouse. It does not matter if you will be playing in single player or multiplayer mode.
On the other hand, Inventory Tweaks Mod can replace your tools when they are broken and once they are empty. Inventory Tweaks Mod will arrange them all for you with just one click. In particular, Inventory Tweaks Mod can provide you with a lot of great shortcuts. Thanks to that, you can move quickly without any difficulty.
– Inventory Tweaks Mod quickly replaces your tools when they break down and item stacks after being emptied automatically
– Inventory Tweaks helps organize your inventory and chests with just one click
– With Inventory Tweaks, you will be provided with many powerful shortcuts for moving items
– Inventory Tweaks helps you fully customize the way your inventory is organized, thanks to smart configuration files
How to use:
Just start playing Minecraft, you can already use most features of the mod. Notice the ”…” button that just appeared on the top-right corner of your inventory? This leads to the mod settings screen, if it’s there it means that the mod is installed correctly.
Trigger the sorting in your inventory by using the middle click, or by pressing R (by default), at any time. If you want to change the shortcut, you can do that from the ”…” menu in your inventory.
Tip: The middle click shortcut behaves differently if you target the crafting input: in that case, it will adjust the item amounts to balance them, helping optimize your recipe input. For example, if you want to make sticks, it will make sure your wood will be split equally between the top and the bottom stack.
When you open a chest, you will see three additional buttons on the higher part of the screen. They allow to sort items in different ways ; but you can also use the middle click if you prefer (click several times to switch the sorting method).
If you eat an item, break a tool or empty a stack by placing blocks, the mod will automatically fetch if possible a similar item from your inventory.
- Click on the ”…” button from your inventory to explore the features (yay, inventory shortcuts!) and customize the settings of the mod.
- You don’t even have to be in your inventory to use the R shortcut.
So what are you waiting for? Give it a try now!
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Links Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.12.2-1.11.2: