Table of Contents:
The textures in this pack are more than just a recreation of what Minecraft had during its beta stages – they’ve improved upon it. There is plenty for veterans and new players alike, as well! If you’re looking to take your game back down memory lane while also providing yourself with an updated experience that will blow away those old graphics from before (and after) Update 1.14 hit reset everything, then look no further because Golden Days has arrived right on time.”
You may be surprised to learn that the game has been quietly updated with new features. In addition, textures are more beautiful and less noisy now than when Minecraft was in beta stages! There’s also a few surprises waiting for people who want them- so if your computer can handle vanilla gameplay then The Golden Days will work just fine without any framerate issues whatsoever
The good old days are always in the past, but not any more when it comes to Minecraft. The Golden Days resource collection will transport you to the time period that many players view as the peak of Minecraft. If you’ve played for a while, the beta versions of Minecraft’s graphics are more than known to you. Even if graphics have significantly improved over the years, many players still prefer to play with familiar and beloved games out of nostalgia. You can play with the beta graphics by using the Golden Days resource pack, which will offer you a taste of Minecraft’s past. This level of authenticity will be accomplished by few resource packs. You may play like you used to with the Golden Days texture pack, and it’s such an accurate replica that you’ll think you’re still playing Minecraft beta.
But this isn’t just another copy. Much more is involved. The Golden Days resource pack will not only revive the classic version of Minecraft but also make it better. There are many things to look back on with nostalgia and many brand-new things that will astound you. An updated version of the previous graphics. The textures in this pack are gorgeous, far superior to those in the early beta versions of Minecraft. This time around, noisy textures are essentially nonexistent. For those who are interested, there are a few surprises in-game as well! The resolution of The Golden Days is 1616, the same as it was for the beta version. You won’t experience any framerate issues and will be ready to play as long as your machine can run vanilla Minecraft.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Golden Days Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Golden Days Resource Pack Screenshots:
Golden Days Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!