Table of Contents:
The Default+ Bedrock Resource Packs is among those packs that have done an amazing job enhancing the vanilla visuals so that more people can enjoy Minecraft. Vanilla images usually lack animations and flowing textures, but this new resource pack fixes all of these problems by adding in some high-quality content from other builders like D Isle mod or Extra resources for Mineplex maps (to name just two). When combined with Optifine HD installed onto your computer during install time – which should be before installing any *.jar file type such as .zip archives are enabled-, everything changes into something really beautiful!
One of the reasons developers create Default+ Minecraft resource packs is because they are able to give vanilla textures in-game objects and environments a more lifelike look. Without these resources, items such as swords have little detail while other pieces like trees retain their flat appearance when using vanilla texture files alone; however with this new mod installed on your computer or smartphone you will see both types come alive through realistic 3D models that were designed by hand instead of being made using an algorithm so no longer do they blend into each other seamlessly! This makes playing through default gameplay feel even better than before which also means less eye strain from staring at pixelated blocks all day long.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Default+ (DefaultEx) Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Default+ (DefaultEx) Resource Pack Screenshots:
Default+ (DefaultEx) Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!