Table of Contents:
The Yuruze Giorno Giovanna PvP Texture Pack has been designed to be a visually appealing for the player who wants an anime-style with flashy colors, outrageous characters and more polygons. One change this resource pack incorporates is weapon models which makes each item look less blocky giving it smoother edges as welldetailed textures so you can see what they’re made out of!
The Giorno Giovanna resource pack is full of detail. The 256x textures allow for a more immersive experience in Minecraft and things like grass, flowers, trees leaves rocks sidewalks paintings doors – even the sky has been edited! With this many detailed blocks there’s no shortage on visual effects when combining them together; whether you’re looking at pristine landscapes or vast deserts they’ll all look stunning thanks to their high resolution textures which match up beautifully with each other too making your creations pop off the screen just by using one texture set from this amazing rollercoaster ride through minecraft terrain
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Giorno Giovanna Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.8.9, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Giorno Giovanna PvP Resource Pack Screenshots:
Giorno Giovanna PvP Resource Pack [1.16 / 1.8.9] Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!