Table of Contents:
BiC Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.16.5 to get Minecraft is similar to an improvement to the first game. It does not change much in the default option but rather creating the insides clean and smooth while being just a 16×16 Resolution Pack. The Bundle ensures you a much better experience to the match when you’ve got a terrible PC and difficulty operating Minecraft in a nice FPS.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a BiC Resource Pack 1.16.5, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
BiC Resource Pack 1.16.5 Screenshots:
BiC Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!