Table of Contents:
- 1 Showcases
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Download TNT Yeeter Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4:
- 188.8.131.52.1 TNT Yeeter Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4
- 184.108.40.206.2 TNT Yeeter Mod For Minecraft 1.15.1
- 220.127.116.11.3 TNT Yeeter Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2
- 18.104.22.168.4 TNT Yeeter Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1
- 22.214.171.124.5 TNT Yeeter Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3
- 126.96.36.199.6 TNT Yeeter Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4
- 188.8.131.52.7 TNT Yeeter Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5
TNT Yeeter Mod 1.16.5, 1.16.3, 1.16.1, 1.15.2, and 1.14.4 allows us to manufacture, from existing materials in the game, a good variety of new explosives in Minecraft.
You can spawn it with a spawn egg or with the summon command. It’s a planned feature to spawn the TNT Yeeter by building the original structure! Some of them will allow us to make large craters on the surface of the world, while others are less powerful but have a concrete functionality, or are responsible for generating fire, etc.
- Build the original structure to spawn a TNT Yeeter in Survival
- Configurable option whether the TNT destroys land or not
- Configurable option on what it targets other than cows (throws TNT at)
- Adds the TNT Yeeter to the game that YEETs TNT at Players and Cows.
- Mob says YEET from different people
- Ability to tame the TNT Yeeters and will attack whatever you attack.
- Tamed yeeters can “sit”, or deactivate them upon right clicking them.
The TNT Yeeter attacks players and cows right now. Later on, we can add some configuration options to choose what he attacks. Or if anyone has ideas, leave them in the comments!
Disclaimer: This mob does do TNT damage. Be careful when spawning him in your bases!
How to install TNT Yeeter Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download TNT Yeeter Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download TNT Yeeter Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4:
Author: ModdingLegacy, Lachney, KingPhygieBoo ❘ Rating: 4.29 − 47 votes