Table of Contents:
S.O.S Map 1.17.1 is a CTM map created by Sir_Platitude that challenges your survival skills. The story begins when your ship suddenly crashes in the middle of the ocean and makes you stuck on this mysterious island. And for the hardest part, you only have a limited time (for 10 days) to fix the ship and escape! Can you gather enough resources and find a way out of this strange island? Download S.O.S map from the links below and find out!You awaken to the sound of your ship’s alarm blaring in your ears. You try to get up, but something is holding you down. With a start, you realize that you’re not on your ship anymore – you’re on some kind of island. The last thing you remember before crashing was seeing a storm on the horizon. You look around and see that the ship has been wrecked in some kind of cove. There’s no time to lose – you have to find a way off this island.
You explore the island, looking for any sign of a way out. After days of searching, you find nothing. As the days wear on, it becomes increasingly clear that this is no ordinary island – there are no other people
How to install Minecraft S.O.S Map:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
– Test your survival skills.
– Gather resources and find a way out.
– Experience the thrill of adventure.
– Solve puzzles and challenges for an exciting gameplay experience.