Table of Contents:
LabyMod is a mod that provides many useful features, it extends Minecraft by adding a variety of useful features. LabyMod was created in cooperation with many large Minecraft servers, and as such LabyMod provides exclusive features and information for various game modes. Whether you’re looking to improve your PvP experience or just make the game more aesthetically pleasing, LabyMod has something for everyone.
Some of the most popular features include:
– Improved chat system
– Customizable player HUD
– Better server list management
How to install LabyMod?
1. Download the latest version of LabyMod
2. Install Minecraft Forge API
3. Drop the downloaded JAR into your “mods” folder or run it using FML Modloader (recommended)
4. Start the game and make sure it’s not crashing
Advanced Chat System
– Advanced Customization: Create your own chat commands and aliases. You can even make them use colors!
– Fully configurable permissions: Just like with regular Minecraft permissions, you can configure which users are allowed to use the chat commands you create.
– Chat effects: A variety of cool effects such as flares, fireworks and more!
– Built in channel filtering: You can set up channels to filter out spam messages. This is useful for public chats.
– Local chat: You can set up different channels for local chat, to prevent spam and other unwanted messages from being sent.
– Advanced commands: In the chat you can use advanced commands for performing various actions. They are explained in detail in the wiki.
– Customizable GUI: The GUI of the chat can be customized with colors and fonts!
– Player tracking: You can see which players are online in your channels, and even join their games!
Player HUD (Heads Up Display)
– Customizable GUI: Choose your own colors and customize how your player HUD looks!
– Advanced customization: Change how messages are displayed, change timings, etc. It’s all configurable.
– Advanced permissions: Users who have permission to use the HUD can configure it however they like! This is useful for admins on servers or trusted players on single player worlds.
– Advanced Chat Commands: You can use advanced chat commands in the HUD for performing various actions. They are explained in detail in the wiki.
Server List Management
– Advanced GUI: You can sort servers by name, players online, ping, version, uptime and more!
– Ping Filter: You can choose which servers you want to see based on their ping! This is very useful if you have a slow connection and need to find a server with a low ping.
– Advanced permissions: You can choose which users are allowed to see the different sorting options. This is useful if you have private or hidden servers that you don’t want other users to see.
LabyMod 1.16.5, 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
Exe for Windows: Download from Server
Java Installer for Windows, MacOS and Linux: Download from Server
How can I change the colors of the chat, HUD or GUI?
You can use the command “/hud gui color <color>”, where <color> is the color you want to use. You can find a list of all available colors in the wiki.
How do I make my own chat command?
Use the command “/chat help”. This will give you information on how to create custom chat commands. You can also find detailed instructions in the wiki.
How do I make my own HUD?
Use the command “/hud help”. This will give you information on how to create custom HUDs. You can also find detailed instructions in the wiki.