Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Download Gravity Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- 126.96.36.199.1 Gravity Gun Mod For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4:
- 188.8.131.52.2 Gravity Gun Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 184.108.40.206.3 Gravity Gun Mod For Minecraft 1.8.0:
- 220.127.116.11.4 Gravity Gun Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 18.104.22.168.5 Gravity Gun Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12:
- 22.214.171.124.6 Gravity Gun Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
Download Gravity Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.14/1.12.2 and 1.10.2. You can now use Half-Life 2 guns in the current version of Minecraft.
Gravity Gun is a mod that lets you create the legendary weapon or gravity gun of the game Half-Life 2, which you can use to grab, place and throw blocks like mobs and animals. In reality, you can create two pistols, orange and blue, and the latter will be more powerful than the first one.
If we have the gun in our hands and we right-click on a mob, animal, or block, we will keep it suspended in the air. If we right-click, we will drop it to the ground, and if we have it stopped in the air, press left click, the entity will be thrown into the air.
This mod allows you to pick up blocks, mobs, and players, and shoot them, or move them to a different position. It can be used to move pesky blocks, and get rid of annoying Creepers, Players, Sheep, and almost anything else.
How to use:
- Left-clicking with the Gravity Gun will create a blast that will push entities (such as the Wendigo or the Trent from Lycanites mobs) in front of the player away, and if holding something, will launch the held item.
- Right Clicking will bring entities toward the player, and when they are close enough they will be picked up. The Gravity Gun will pick up blocks with right-click, and right-clicking again will put down the block.
- And the Supercharged Gravity Gun is almost equal to the normal Gravity Gun but only this time attracts more blocks to you but you can not throw them all at once.
- Another way to get the supercharged Gravity gun is to hold the regular one and get struck by lightning. Some good ways to accomplish this are to create a Mystcraft age and add lots of “Charged” symbols, or get struck by certain types of bees, or activating a twilight portal. Another way to get hit by lightning is to activate a Division Sigil at an Enchanting Table at midnight.
- When using the Super Charged Gravity Gun and picking up a creeper, if you happen to shoot the creeper at the ground, mountainside, monster, etc.; will cause the creeper to explode upon contact (Creeper must be about 4-11 blocks away to explode on contact) However, this does not work when using the normal Gravity Gun unless edited in the config file.
- It is possible to use the gravity gun similar to a silk touch pickaxe on certain blocks. You do this by picking them up and dropping them while they are in the same block as a torch or a planted seed block. This does work on spawners; however, they will turn default into pig spawners.
- The Supercharged Gravity Gun also is different in the fact that if you launch a block at a wall, the block will bounce off the wall. The gravity gun, however, will make the block stick to the wall.
How do you install Gravity Gun Mod?
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Gravity Gun Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
- Enjoy, Half-Life 2 gravity guns, now in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Gravity Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 and 1.7.10
Credit: iChun ❘ Rating: 4.41 − 305 votes ❘ 299,608 views