Table of Contents:
Dragon Ball Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 – Dragon balls to your Minecraft. You can craft a dragon radar to find them like in the DragonBall series. However, the radar points to ball no. 1, then no. 2, etc… Not like the series but whatever.
Dragon Ball Mod is about getting you to adventure far and wide, searching for the balls intended for survival and claiming the ultimate reward. You can wish for anything you desire (not really, but it’s still good). Once you find the last ball, they re-spawn on the map in different locations, so you can keep finding them and making new wishes!
The way the wishes work is after gathering all 7, Shenron, the Eternal Dragon should appear… but He doesn’t; you just put the balls in a crafting grid in exchange for a Wish (its an item?) You set this wish in the crafting grid and what you get depends on where you place it. Placing it in the bottom middle gives you a different wish.
This mod also adds a Flying Nimbus as a wish, and it allows you to fly whenever it’s in your inventory, so I recommend this as your first wish. It will make finding them again much more effortless.
Crafting the radar to find the balls.
It’s a shapeless recipe for the wish.
Here is something you can get! Great Saiyaman’s Helmet!
This is how you can get to the ‘next page’ of wishes
How to install Dragon Ball Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Dragon Ball Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Dragon Ball Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
Author: exline ❘ July 14, 2019 ❘ 169,970 views