Table of Contents:
Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.5/ / 1.15.2 is a utility thing used to hunt for a biome and see information relating to it. No longer drifting in circles searching for a mushroom island.
How to install Download Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
- Right-clicking with Nature’s Compass in hand will open the biome selection GUI, from which you can search for a biome or view information about it.
- Shift-right-clicking will reset the compass’s state.
- When the compass is not pointing at a biome, it will point at the world spawn.
- The compass supports all registered biomes, both vanilla and modded.
- Sample space and maximum search distance can be adjusted in the config file.
Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.5 Screenshots:
Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Nature’s Compass Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.