Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Classical Arts Mod?
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
What is Classical Arts Mod?
Classical Art Mod adds all the most famous art from many famous artists like Leonardo Davinci and his Mona Lisa! If you are a true art fan and a person of culture, than this is the mod for you!
Classical Art Mod on the top 10 Minecraft Mod in 2020
List of Paintings:
- Mona Lisa
- Starry Night
- The Last Supper
- Girl with a Pearl Earring
- Liberty Leading the People
- Washington Crossing the Delaware
- Café Terrace at Night
- Whistler’s Mother
- American Gothic
- The Old Guitarist
How to install Classical Art Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Classical Art Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Classical Art Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4, 1.16.3
Author: allkillernofiller | Rating: 2.91 − 41 votes