Table of Contents:
- 1 Showcase:
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Download Ruins Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2,1.14.4,1.12.2 and 1.7.10
- 184.108.40.206.1 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.11:
- 220.127.116.11.8 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 18.104.22.168.9 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.12:
- 22.214.171.124.10 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 126.96.36.199.11 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.13.2:
- 188.8.131.52.12 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.14.3:
- 184.108.40.206.13 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 220.127.116.11.14 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.15.1:
- 18.104.22.168.15 Ruins Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
Ruins Mod 1.15.2,1.14.4,1.12.2 and 1.7.10 modifies the game’s land generation to add all kinds of ruinous structures, such as castles, towers, ships, wells, and houses, among others.
Ruins focus on the generation of varied structures around the world. These new structures can be of two types, terrestrial structures, and floating structures. As for land, you can find ruined structures, houses, walls, towers, boats, and castles, among others.
Also, you can also find floating structures, hot air balloons, and giant trees, among other things.
With this Mod installed, it is intended to encourage the exploration of the world to find the new structures that this Mod adds, which also, if not to find interesting objects, since in these structures you can find hidden chests. These chests aim to reward players’ exploration of the world.
There is a lot of Structures already included, and there’s bound to be more added. You can export great structures you made using MCEdit and convert them to Ruins template format using the included schematic converter.
The Mod is designed to explore these ruined structures, so from time to time, somewhere hidden from these ruined structures, you can find hidden chests. These chests will house treasures, which will serve as a reward for exploration. As for floating structures, we can find various hot air balloons and floating structures, such as the one we can see in the top image of this article.
Ruins (Structure Spawning System) Features:
- This mod adds a huge sense of adventure to Minecraft by putting in tons of randomly generated structures like houses, temples, and even castles in the sky.
- The sheer amount of ruins available with this mod is incredible and will never leave you bored. Every structure is detailed and has many different elements for you to explore.
- Some ruins can be dangerous or seemingly random…handle wisely!
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Ruins Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2,1.14.4,1.12.2 and 1.7.10
Credit: AtomicStryker ❘ Rating: 4.48 − 115 votes ❘ 1,035,986 views