Table of Contents:
- 0.1 Introducing the Aether 2 Mod
- 0.2 Detailed analysis of Aether 2 Mod
- 0.3 What’s new in Aether 2 Mod?
- 0.4 Features:
- 0.5 Aether 2 Highlands 2018 Features:
- 0.6 Screenshots:
- 0.7 How to install:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Aether 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
- 126.96.36.199.1 Minecraft Game version 1.5.2
- 188.8.131.52.2 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4
- 184.108.40.206.3 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
- 220.127.116.11.4 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2 (WIP – Beta)
- 18.104.22.168.5 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2 (WIP – Beta)
- 22.214.171.124.6 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2 (WIP – Beta)
- 126.96.36.199.7 For Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4
In Minecraft game world, Aether 2 Mod is a giant dimension of another world made up of giant islands in the sky with many different biomes. This world is really fascinating and full of mysteries with different creations, shapes and obstacles that you must overcome.
Introducing the Aether 2 Mod
Aether II is a giant dimension of another world made up of giant islands in the sky with many different biomes. But to get there, you will need to create a portal of quartz blocks. Then activate it with a bucket of water.
You will end up at an Aether outpost, greeted by a man named Edison beside a fire pit. You can chat with him and he will explain Aether to you. These outposts are located on every island and are the only route back home. Just click on the fire pit if you need to leave. If you don’t want to rush away you can also trade with Edison if you need supplies.
Then you can continue to explore in a whole new world. You will see all kinds of strange plants and animals moving around the lands. The deeper you explore, you will notice that each island has a very steep edge and you may not even see where the next is located. This means you will need to work hard to get to other islands and then to other biomes as each is made up of a single biome.
The deeper you explore, you will notice that each island has a very steep edge and you may not even see where the next is located. This means you will need to work hard to get to other islands and then to other biomes as each is made up of a single biome. There’s so much to explore with this new field it’s almost a completely new variation on Minecraft. There are lots of hidden gems like the NPC village, new food and tools, not to mention different dungeons to loot.
Detailed analysis of Aether 2 Mod
Aether 2 Mod is a very expansive mod for Minecraft that adds a world to the opposite of Nether. Aether 2 is a sequel to Aether 1. There have been many changes since the days of Aether 1, but it is still a collaboration between people from many different disciplines with the common goal of creating a dimension new and original. This mod is the sequel to the very popular dimension mod “The Aether”, set in a hostile paradise in the clouds. Aether is a completely different world from what regular players used to do, filled with amazing creatures and mysterious buildings, Aether is a world filled with life and history. You’ll have to re-learn the main ideas as Aether challenges you with twisted materials, fearsome monsters and profound legends if you want to survive and prosper in this strange new land. As the mod approaches the final release, the Dungeons, Biomes and NPC settlements will destroy the landscape bringing new, interesting and unique challenges and experiences to this mysterious world.
What’s new in Aether 2 Mod?
A new opening area will guide you into the world of Aether. The new NPC Necromancer will be your contact person for heaven. Explore his tower before coming to Aether! Aether II has also seen a major breakthrough! New textures, mobs, blocks and structures that can be found in the hostile paradise are the Aether. Renovated world generation better than ever, creating real islands! Trade secret tools Biomes! New biomes and island features are now available!
The Aether introduces several huge mechanical features to enhance the experience both in the Aether and everywhere else in Minecraft.
New Ores, Items, and Armor
- While exploring the Aether you’ll come across a variety of new ores, such as Ambrosium and Gravitite. Search and discover each new ore and unlock its secrets!
- The Aether 2 is also accompanied by several new sets of armor each accompanied by its own special ability. A full set of Neptune armor, for example will allow you to walk across the depths of the ocean with ease, and a full set of Valkyrie armor will allow you to fly! Getting your hands on these mythic sets won’t be easy, though. Fight and defeat dungeons, and if all else false, try your luck at using some Continuum!
- First of all is the party system. Previously in Minecraft, the only real way to form a group with others without having to worry about things such as friendly fire were from overlaying plugins such as factions or towny over a Minecraft server. Now with the party system, you can form a party with your friends, complete with an overlay UI which lets you see who’s in your party, their health, their hunger, their armour and the amount of coins they have, without the need for plugins! Players can name their own party, and the maximum party size is 10 players.
- One of the features we have worked on for this release is the dungeon system. This system isolates dungeons from the main world and functions with the party system. Dungeon blocks regenerate instantly if broken, meaning no one can get inside even with creative mode. Instead of players rushing into a dungeon and demolishing whatever’s there and looting, the dungeon system requires players to form a party first. When the party is ready, you simply right-click on the dungeon door and everyone confirms if they’re ready. Since a party can only have up to 10 players, dungeons will present a decent challenge to players. Only one party can be present in a dungeon at any given time.
- Dungeons have three modes. The first mode is “available” meaning the dungeon is free for any party to enter. The second mode is “occupied”, meaning a party is already inside the dungeon. The third mode is “conquered”, which occurs after a player in your party has exhausted that dungeon. A dungeon becomes exhausted for a player either after the player finishes it or leaves when inside the dungeon three times. This prevents players from running the same dungeon for easy loot.
- Dungeons also regenerate their loot, mini-bosses and bosses after a party leaves it, meaning that content is available for other parties. This ensures everyone gets a chance at dungeons, rather than whoever gets there first.
- The first dungeon that this mod had added is the Sliders’ Labyrinth. This dungeon expands an entire island, meaning you’ll have no shortage of loot to grab, enemies to fight or chambers to explore!
- The dungeon has three mini bosses which must be defeated before you can gain access to the final boss, the Slider. There’s a couple of new twists with this boss, so be careful!
- Moas, peaceful and majestic giant birds, populate the Aether in three different colours: Blue, White and Black. Wild Moas cannot be tamed, but they do occasionally drop eggs of their respective colour. These eggs can be incubated with the Incubator block (using Ambrosium Torches). Once incubated, they can be fed with the Aechor Petals of Aechor Plants. They require 8 petals in total to grow, but are not always hungry and will occasionally refuse your offer (which can be done by right clicking them with the Aechor Petal). When grown, you have now completely tamed the Moa, and a saddle can be placed on their backs to ride. Blue Moas can perform 3 mid-air jumps, White Moas can perform 4 mid-air jumps, and Black Moas can perform 8 mid-air jumps.
- Flying Pigs can also be found wandering around the Aether, and occasionally flying freely through the air. These creatures can be saddled with a Saddle, and flown around without having to deal with a taming process. This allows players to quickly hop into the action. However, Flying Pigs can only jump once, and do not have the privilege of mid-air jumps like the powerful flying Moas.
- Aerwhales, the gentle giants of the Aether, can be found floating in the horizon, munching on Golden Oaks and strips of Blue Aerclouds as the sun climbs higher in the sky. When the sun falls.
- Cockatrices crawl away from their well-hidden nests, ready to attack. Peaceful as they may seem, these deadly birds shoot poisonous needles at you when provoked. They are one of the few hostile mobs in the Aether.
- How are you going to conquere dungeons with your friends without having a way to meet up? The Aether 2 is built on the Minecraft Forge API, allowing an easy way to create and manage Aether multiplayer servers.
Aether 2 Highlands 2018 Features:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Aether 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.5.2
Minecraft Game version 1.6.4
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2 (WIP – Beta)
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2 (WIP – Beta)
Manual Install Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1600223072
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2 (WIP – Beta)
For Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4
Manual Install: Updating 91%…
Author: GildedGames, HEmile, HugoPayn, jellysquid3, kingbdogz, OscarPayn – Source: Curseforge