Table of Contents:
- 0.1 Showcase:
- 0.2 Screenshots:
- 0.3 Mod Guide:
- 0.4 Crafting Recipes:
- 0.5 TODO List:
- 0.6 How do you install Blocklings mod?
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Download Blocklings Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10
- 18.104.22.168.1 Blocklings Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
- 22.214.171.124.2 Blocklings Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 126.96.36.199.3 Blocklings Mod For Minecraft 1.8.0:
- 188.8.131.52.4 Blocklings Mod For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 184.108.40.206.5 Blocklings Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4:
- 220.127.116.11.6 Blocklings Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 18.104.22.168.7 Blocklings Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 22.214.171.124.8 Blocklings Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
They say you’ve seen a new creature wandering through the lands of Minecraft, and they say it’s square.
The Blocklings Mod 1.12.2,1.11.2 adds a new creature to the game, which will be square like almost everything in this game. This creature, called Blockling, is generated in various variants, both color, and size. Blocklings can be domesticated, going on to perform various actions, such as defending ourselves from enemies, collecting crops, cutting wood, and even helping us with mining.
For example, your blockling will be able to guard you against evil creatures at night, go mining with you deep underground, chop trees like a lumberjack and farm a few different crops. There is a complete guide below to hopefully aid you in taming and raising your first blockling.
To tame a Blockling you will need to give an object how it happens with the most domesticable creatures of the game, which will be the flowers. It’s a creature with its inventory so that you can equip it with tools and weapons. He also has a life which, when attacked, will lose, like us. To get our Blockling’s life back, we’ll have to give it flowers again.
To start things off, you will need to first locate yourself a blockling. They spawn in most grassy areas just as normal passive mobs would do. From there you are going to need to collect a number of flowers from around the world as flowers are used to tame and heal blocklings. Simply right-click on a blockling with a flower to either tame or heal it. Small flowers will heal 1-3 health and big flowers will heal 4-6.
There are a few simple upgrades you can give your blockling. To apply the upgrades you have to feed your blockling the corresponding item, which will give them a 25% chance of upgrading to that item’s type. The upgrades will chance the blockling’s max health, damage, and speed.
Available upgrade types: Dirt/grass (default), oak log, stone, iron, gold, diamond, obsidian (fire immunity).
Blockling Stats and Tasks
Now that you have tamed yourself a blockling, it is time to start training them. Firstly, sneak + right-click to open up the blockling’s GUI. This will show you all the information there is regarding your blockling. For further details about the skills, you can hover your mouse over the icons to produce a tooltip showing a couple of extra details. At the bottom there are two arrows that can be used to toggle the task they are currently doing. Right clicking the blockling will set its task back to follow or make them sit.
- Sitting = Sits the blockling down so they won’t follow you
- Following = Has the blockling follow you very closely (roughly 2-3 blocks away)
- Hunting = Has the blockling attack nearly everything in sight
- Mining = Allows the blockling to mine nearby ores given they have the correct tools (pickaxe)
- Woodcutting – Allows the blockling to chop nearby trees given the correct tool (ax)
- Farming = Allows the blockling to farm nearby crops given the correct tool (how)
- Guarding = Will have the blockling stop what they are doing to attack if you attack/are attacked by anything
Dual-wielding is a feature and will make the blockling perform their current task faster, but at the cost of twice the durability being used per task.
Blockling’s Inventory and Autoswitching
To access the blockling’s inventory, simply click on the arrows on either side in GUI. Here you have access to everything the blockling is holding and their two-held item slots, in which you can add any tool you wish. The little “A” located between the slots indicates auto switching. To enable auto switching just click on the “A” to toggle the 4 colors.
- Red = No autoswitching will occur
- Blue = Autoswitching will only happen in the left slot/main hand
- Yellow = Autoswitching will only happen in the right slot.off hand
- Green = Autoswitching will happen in both slots, but will prioritise dual wielding for speed
Guide for Version 6:
There are not a lot of things to know to be able to use this mod:
1. Blocklings spawn in grassy areas such as plains or forests (they can be quite rare).
2. Blocklings love flowers, so if you find one you can tame them using flowers just like you a wolf with bones.
3. Once they are tamed, sneak and right-click on them to open their GUI or right-click without the flower to make them sit/follow.
4. Inside the GUI there are 8 tabs.
5. Stats: The stats tab shows all your blockling’s stats. There are 4 levels (Combat, Mining, Woodcutting, and Farming) which will gain XP when the blockling performs a task for that skill. The 3 buttons at the bottom tell your blockling what to do. The first button tells you blockling what task they should perform (i.e. do you want them to hunt other mobs, chop trees, etc). The middle button switches your blockling between guard mode or not. When in guard mode they will act like a wolf and attack anything you attack. The third button allows you to swap between states (staying, following, or wandering) almost like a wolf.
6. Equipment: Here you can see what tools your blockling has equipped. You can either place the tools into these slots here or just right-click on your blockling with them. They need different tools to perform each task. E.g, for mining they will need at least a stone pickaxe to mine coal. The ‘A’ icons underneath can be clicked to let the blockling swap tools automatically depending on what they are doing (green on, red off). The top slot is the material upgrade slot. Some items can be placed here for a chance to change the type of your blockling. So putting a lapis block in there has a 50% chance to turn the blockling into a lapis blockling. Each upgrade comes with a unique set of bonus stats.
Upgrade materials include:
– Iron Ingot
– Nether Quartz
– Gold Ingot
– Lapis Lazuli
7. Inventory: Quite simply an inventory where everything the blockling collects will end up. Some of the slots are blocked off as you will need to unlock abilities to use them.
8. Abilities: Each abilities tab contains a set of abilities that your blockling can buy using skill points. Skill points are gained every 5 levels. Some abilities have level requirements and cost more than 1 skill point. To buy an ability, click on it (it will turn green) and click ‘buy at the bottom. To reallocate your skill points to different skills, use the reallocate button, however, be warned that there is a chance to lose levels and skill points when doing this!
9. Creative Mode: In creative mode, you can spawn blocklings using a normal spawn egg and you can use a bottle of enchanting to level them up to 99. Just right-click them with it like you would a flower or tool for instance.
– Server support
– More abilities
– Localised language files
– Performance improvements
– Mod support
– Better AI
– More upgrade types
– Other stuff…
How do you install Blocklings mod?
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Blocking Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Blocklings Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10
Author: WillR273989372 ❘ Rating: 4.58 − 640 votes ❘ 622,054 views