Table of Contents:
With shades of the original, Stevens Traditional Resource Pack1.17.1 offers a fresh take on Minecraft that retains its trademark blocky design while adding in additional details to keep players engaged at every turn!
Despite of becoming more stylish and high-resolution, the game retains its initial retro appeal. Steven’s Traditional pack substitutes x16 resolution for a x64 one which makes players see textures in detail as well feel them with their hands on screen—retaining all this while running smoothly even at higher requirements! If you want to use it then make sure your system can handle something around that level because otherwise frame rate may suffer due problems caused by insufficient power supply or other factors like memory shortage etcetera
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Stevens Traditional Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Stevens Traditional Resource Pack Screenshots:
Stevens Traditional Resource Pack Download Links:
CTM Add-on – for Minecraft 1.14+
GRAY/DEFAULT Menu Interface – for Minecraft 1.14+
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!