Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Download Sound Filters Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2
- 220.127.116.11.1 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4:
- 18.104.22.168.2 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2:
- 22.214.171.124.3 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.8.0:
- 126.96.36.199.4 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- 188.8.131.52.5 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 184.108.40.206.6 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4:
- 220.127.116.11.7 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11:
- 18.104.22.168.8 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12:
- 22.214.171.124.9 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 126.96.36.199.10 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 188.8.131.52.11 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 184.108.40.206.12 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 220.127.116.11.13 Sound Filters Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5:
Sound Filters Mod 1.16.5 and 1.15.2 take care of offering us filtered sounds depending on where we are, giving a somewhat more realistic touch to the sound aspect of Minecraft, reproducing sound effects that occur in real life as an echo. Sound Filters Mod adds 3 things right now: reverb in caves, muted sounds when underwater/in lava, and muted sounds when the sound source is behind a wall.
You can detect these filters in different situations, such as when there is a sound source on the other side of a wall or wall because moving will vary the sound intensity that you can hear. Another case where you can experience these filters is underwater, where the sounds will be more “off.”
Finally, and perhaps one of the most prominent effects is when we access a mine, a cave, or simply travel to the Nether. In these places, we will notice that the concept reverb is added in Minecraft. A sound echo that will occur when performing all kinds of actions in these places, such as mining, placing torches, blocks, etc.
If you want, you can check out these new sound effects or sound filters by taking a look at the video of the creator of this mod:
Sound Filters and AmbientSounds 3
Relative post: Dynamic Surroundings Mod
How to install Sound Filters Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Sound Filters Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Sound Filters Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2
Credit and author: Tmtravlr