Table of Contents:
The textures in Smooth Blocks and more packs are not the most detailed you will find, but it does have some really cool colors that make for an enjoyable gameplay experience. This resource pack has gained popularity because of its smooth feel on your screen with energetic color delivered to each individual pixel as if they were there from start-to finish instead boring greys or blacks found within other texture packs.
Minecraft is a sandbox building game that allows you to do anything from fighting ender dragons, crafting items or houses. Some people might find Minecraft’s textures too pixelated for their taste but if this has got you down then there are plenty of options out there like Smooth Blocks and More Resource Pack which feature 16×16 resolution – meaning they’ll run smoothly even on lower-end computers without sacrificing any detail
The reason I love the smoothed block texture pack so much? Well not only does it look great (especially in conjunction with other mods) but also because these blocks function through an efficient use of memory! With most resource packs running huge because developers feel obligated create something new;
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Smooth Blocks Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Smooth Blocks Resource Pack Screenshots:
Smooth Blocks Resource Pack [1.16.5 / 1.15.2] Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!