Table of Contents:
The Infinite Swords Project is a unique and creative idea for Minecraft players. This resource pack changes the way we play by adding more adventure, action ,and excitement into our everyday adventures in-game . The second part of this project has yet to be decided but will likely involve building an exciting map filled with fun redstone
If you want to get your hands on some new dishes, then this is the Data Pack for you! This awesome gaming experience will leave anyone wanting more. The second option really depends on what 1.13 update of Minecraft comes out–if it’s available in time- no need to worry though because creators can always create a great Star Wars style mod with exciting recipes and modes that may even make them feel like they are actually playing through one epic adventure after another
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Infinite Swords Project Resource Pack 1.14.4 / 1.13.2, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Infinite Swords Project Resource Pack Screenshots:
Infinite Swords Project Resource Pack [1.14.4 / 1.13.2] Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!