Table of Contents:
In the Player vs. Player (PvP) mode, many players prefer to use a resource pack like UltraFade PVP that is designed for optimal performance and user experience in this type of environment. The original art style stays intact so you can tell which player belongs on your team just by looking at their character’s outfit!
This pack has custom made features for the ingots, weapons like swords and armour. It also includes many other items which are used by players while playing Minecraft’s PVP version of survival mode – Ultra Fade. Typically in texture packs x16 resolution is enough but since this one requires 32×32 pixel textures you won’t notice much difference between performance parameters such as speed or frame rate issues with computer usage when using them; they’re designed so that your system doesn’t need too muchRam to run it smoothly without lag!
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Ultra Fade PvP Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.8.9, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
What custom textures this pack have:
– Full Diamond Armor
– Diamond Sword / Pickaxe / Axe / Hoe / Shovel
– Weared Diamond armor
– Full Iron Armor
– Iron Sword / Pickaxe / Axe / Hoe / Shovel
– Weared Iron Armor
– Iron Ingot
– Gold Ingot
– Full Golden Armor
– Golden Sword / Pickaze / Axe / Hoe / Shovel
– Weared Golden Armor
– Stone Sword / Pickaze / Axe / Hoe / Shovel
Ultra Fade PvP Resource Pack Screenshots:
Ultra Fade PvP Resource Pack [1.16.5 / 1.8.9] Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!