Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Download Sleeping Bags Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2…
Sleeping Bags 1.16.5, 1.16.3, and 1.15.2 is a mod that allows you to manufacture sleeping bags, which you can color from the default dyes. What sets sleeping bags apart from beds is that sleeping bags will enable us to sleep without changing the character’s generation point.
In this mod’s configuration options, you can also set that, in multiplayer games, a player can use the sleeping bags to spend the night quickly. This allows the rest of the players to get on with their stuff, without everyone having to sleep at the same time.
Screenshots and Crafting:
How to install Sleeping Bags Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Sleeping Bags Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Sleeping Bags Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2…
Author: henkelmax ❘ 8,108 views