Table of Contents:
Refined Storage Mod 1.18.1 -> 1.14.4 is a mass storage mod for both Minecraft, which delivers the participant a network-based storage platform, letting them store fluids and items onto a hugely expandable device system.
Fluids and items could be kept in one of many storage capacities the mod provides. Any storage devices attached to the same system are available to the participant through one accessible Grid port, allowing the participant to get the inventories of several devices via one unified GUI.
This mod not merely adds storage alternatives but also devices that may be employed to control items and cubes in the entire world and from inside the machine, like importers, exporters, constructors, destructors, and much more! Additionally, devices within this mod permit the participant to set up auto-crafting, enabling the crafting of complicated recipes in a couple of straightforward clicks.
How to install Download Refined Storage Mod 1.18.1 -> 1.14.4 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Refined Storage Mod 1.18.1 -> 1.14.4 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download Refined Storage Mod.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Refined Storage Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
The Refined Storage Mod is a great way to get rid of all that clutter in your home. With this network-based storage system, you can store items and fluids on an expandable device with ease! The Refined Storage Mod helps solve this problem by providing the player network based storage, where they can store items and fluids on an expandable device network!
A minimal setup
Step 0: Installing optional dependencies
Refined Storage works perfectly without any additional mods, but you might want to include some extra mods to make your life easier.
Step 1: The Controller
Craft the Controller. The Controller is the “core” of your storage network. You’ll be connecting all the Refined Storage devices to this block.
The Controller needs energy. More specifically, Forge Energy or RF. Lots of mods that generate energy support this.
Step 2: Storage and accessing your items
Craft a Disk Drive and a 1k Storage Disk to store your items.
You can craft a higher tier of Storage Disk, but for simplicity sake we’re going for a 1k, which can store 1.000 items.
Put the 1k Storage Disk in the Disk Drive and craft a Grid to access your items.
Connect those blocks to the Controller with Cable, but you can also just place them next to each other in any direction.
Step 3: Viewing your storage
You are now able to insert and extract items in the Grid.
- Items and fluids can be stored in one of the many storage capabilities that the mod offers. Any storage devices connected to the same network are accessible to the player through one simple Grid interface, allowing the player to access the inventories of many devices through a single unified GUI.
- This mod not only adds storage solutions, but also devices that can be used to manipulate items and blocks in the world and from within the system, such as importers, exporters, constructors, destructors, and more! There are also devices in this mod that allow the player to setup auto-crafting, allowing the crafting of complex recipes in a few simple clicks.
Refined Storage Mod 1.18.1,1.16.5 -> 1.14.4 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Refined Storage Mod downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.