Table of Contents:
AromaBackup is a mod for Aroma1997’s Aroma1997Core that provides the user with the ability to save and restore backups of their world. It allows for scheduled backups, command-controlled backups, backups on world load/unload, and deletion of previous backups. AromaBackup also offers a maximum amount of 5 backup slots which can be overwritten when they reach 6. The /backup command is added by AromaBackup and it forces the server or single player world to do a backup. This mod is very handy and does automated backups so you don’t have to worry about losing any progress in your work or base!
How to install Download AromaBackup Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download AromaBackup Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the AromaBackup Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download AromaBackup Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Scheduled Backups
- Backups by executing a command
- Backups on world load
- Delete old backups
- A simple way of restoring backups
- Incremental backups
- Blacklisting/Whitelisting specific diumensions in backups
The following backup formats are supported by default:
- zip (Zip archive and compression)
- tar (Tarball without compression)
- tar.gz (Tarball with gzip compression)
- folder (No archive, no compression. Backups will just be stored in a folder)
AromaBackup Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with AromaBackup Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.