Table of Contents:
- 1 The special features of Dessertcraft mod
- 2 The interesting experiences of Dessertcraft mod
- 3 Screenshots:
- 4 How to install?
- 5 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 6 How to download DessertCraft Mod [1.14.4 – 1.12.2 – 1.10.2]
- 184.108.40.206.1 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Minecraft Game version 1.11.0:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
- 220.127.116.11.8 For Minecraft 1.14.4 (Pam’s DessertCraft Mod 1.14.4):
Pam’s Dessertcraft Mod is a great mod that adds a lot of new items into your Minecraft. Dessertcraft Mod will add a lot of desert food and items into the game.
Recently, Minecraft appears with a special mad version named Dessertcraft mod. True to its name, this Dessertcraft mod adds some desserts to the Minecraft world. So, what special features does it have? And how is the experience? This article will help you answer those questions.
The special features of Dessertcraft mod
Most of the mods features are extremely subtle and only change a little portion of the game.
- The DessertCraft Mod adds in some small new features, including the ability to craft ice cream cones.
- You can also create vanilla Ice Cream and then add on the flavours you want to. If you wish to eat an ice cream into Minecraft, you can easily make one.
- You can also craft things like chocolate chip cookies, or mint flavoured toppings and much much more. You will need wheat to make the cone and after you can fill it with ice cream that can be made from the milk buckets. This mod will add a lot of new ways to use the milk in Minecraft by using it for food or for chocolate chips, mint leaves, snow cones and many more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
The interesting experiences of Dessertcraft mod
Dessertcraft Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been pretty helpful to minecraft players who have downloaded it in the past and there is no doubt that you can experience something similar. What this mod actually does it to make your minecraft experience completely fun – filled in the best possible way. With it being downloaded and installed, there are sweets which will be added to your world. It gives you the ability to craft different items such as mint, chocolate chips and cones. All these will be crafted with great ease in your world.
Have you imagined that you could make some ice creams just with the click of a few buttons? This is what this mod will help you out in today. Even if you want to have plain flavours crafted, such can be easily achieved with ease. You can also add old flavours to dyes which are existing. Cupcakes and brownies can be easily crafted with this mod at your disposal. Dessertcraft mod will give you the ability to have dessert crafted in your world. With it around, you can craft items such as ice cream, mint, chocolate, cupcakes and lots of others with great ease.
By using the Dessertcraft Mod your hunger points will not be increased so much as you will think. This mod is made more for the fun part and to eat all of these food items just for fun but also the hunger bar is not lost, your hunger will be increased but not drastically. It was created just to maximize the variety of food that can be crafted in Minecraft with the basic items. This mod is perfect because you can eat all the time just desserts and no one will bother you about it like in real life.
Above are the features that help Dessertcraft mod to have interesting experiences. Please install this mod so as not to miss the interesting things of Dessertcraft mod.
Cone: A cone heals 5 hunger points and restores 3 saturation.
Vanilla Ice Cream: Vanilla Ice Cream heals 7 hunger points and restores 5.6 saturation.
Chocolate Ice Cream: Chocolate Ice Cream restores 8 hunger points and 8 saturation.
Chocolate Chips: Chocolate Chips restores 1 hunger point and 0.2 saturation.
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Ice Cream restores 8 hunger points and 6.4 saturation.
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream: Mint Chip Ice Cream restores 9 hunger points and 10.8 saturation
Brownie: Uncooked brownies restore 3 hunger points and 1.8 saturation. Cooked brownies restore 6 hunger points and 7.2 saturation.
Cupcake: Cupcakes restore 5 hunger points and 2 saturation
Plain Popsicle: Plain Popsicles restore 4 hunger points and 0.8 saturation.
Cherry Popsicle: Cherry Popsicles restore 5 hunger points and 1 saturation.
Orange Popsicle: Orange Popsicles restore 5 hunger points and 1 saturation.
Grape Popsicle: Grape Popsicles restore 5 hunger points and 1 saturation.
Bomb Pop: Bomb Pops restore 7 hunger points and 2.8 saturation.
Freezer: The freezer can be used to store your desserts (or any item) and can be used to freeze water into ice. It gives you easy access to ice for making popsicles. Additionally you can freeze ice into packed ice.
Cookie Jar: The cookie jar can be used to store your cookies. It can hold up to a stack of cookies. Right clicking with the cookies in your hand will put them in and shift right clicking with your fist will take them out. The jar will display one cookie for every 8 that you put in it.
Mint Leaf: Mint leaves are obtained by growing mint plants with mint seeds. Mint seeds drop upon breaking tall grass just like wheat seeds.
How to install?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to download DessertCraft Mod [1.14.4 – 1.12.2 – 1.10.2]
Author: JGSB, pamharvestcraft- Source: Curseforge