Table of Contents:
- 1 Screenshots and Recipes:
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Download More Wires Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2
Download More Wires Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.3 and 1.15.2 (New redstone wire).
More Wires Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds 5 new colors of redstone wire, and 6 colors of infiniwire – redstone wire that doesn’t lose signal strength with each block. The colors added are blue, green, orange, pink, and yellow. The colors are crafted by combining 8 wire with a dye. Infiniwire can be crafted using 8 wires of the same color and an iron ingot, and can also by dyed. Adjacent wires that are different colors or are not the same type of wire will not connect.
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install More Wires Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download More Wires Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download More Wires Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2
Credit and Author: mrp_v2