Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod creenshots:
- 3 MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod Download Links:
- 4 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
The MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 is a mod for the Java Edition of Minecraft which allows players to enjoy their game with a controller! The MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod has been heavily influenced by the controls in the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft and it supports more controllers than any other such mod for this version of Minecraft that we know about. There is also an API available for developers to add controller support to your own creation!
I set up the controllers and started up the game. The first thing we did was configure the controls to our liking. After that, we jumped right in and started playing. It felt so much better using controllers instead of keyboards and mice! We laughed and joked as we played, enjoying every minute of it.
How to install Download MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Run multiple instances of Minecraft to play with friends on the same computer!
- On-screen button hints (just like Bedrock Edition)
- The ability to remap the action of every button
- NEW A customisable radial menu that binds multiple actions to a single button
- NEW Supports binding keybinds from other mods to controller buttons
- A simple API with events for integration into third party mods
Due to the underlying library in the mod, controller support changes across different operating systems. Some controllers are simply not designed to work on PC and only console. You can test if your controller works by plugging it in and checking if it shows up on Gamepad Tester. Make sure you use Google Chrome when viewing website. If your controller does not show, it most likely won’t work with Controllable but you can still try. Controllable does not provide support for controllers that don’t work!
Controllers that are known to work with Controllable:
- Sony PS4 Wireless Controller (via USB and using DS4Windows)
- Xbox One Controller (via USB, Wireless Adapter, or Bluetooth Wireless)
- Switch Pro Controller
MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod creenshots:
MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with MrCrayfish’s Controllable Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.