Table of Contents:
- 1 What is More Vanilla Tools?
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 4 Download More Vanilla Tools for Minecraft:
What is More Vanilla Tools?
More Vanilla Tools 1.16.4, 1.16.3, and 1.15.2 will allow you to use materials and mineral resources already in the game, beyond wood, stone, iron, gold, and diamond, to manufacture new weapons sets and tools.
The recipes for making these weapons and tools are the same as always, only using other materials. For example, to make an obsidian sword, we will place obsidian where we used to place iron, diamond, or any other resource.
Minecraft is common to accumulate large amounts of Redstone or lapis lazuli, among other materials. With this mod installed, you can use all those materials and resources that you usually leave stored, just in case, in the chests. The mod allows us to make tools and weapons of lapis lazuli, Redstone, obsidian, prismarina, bone, charcoal, emerald, Slime, and Glowstone, among other materials.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it can still contain bugs or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this same article.
How to install More Vanilla Tools With Forge
JEI (for crafting recipes)
This mod is very configurable by MoreVanillaLib.
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download MoreVanillaArmor Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download More Vanilla Tools for Minecraft: