Table of Contents:
Once in-game, to creatively view instruments, open your inventory and open the Instruments creative tab. There, you will find all the instruments that Clef was able to carry.
However, in survival, there are three (configurable) ways to obtain instruments. A free gift of chests from structures, Mob drops, and the Instrument Player (more information on the player later)
Instruments can be two-handed or one-handed. By default, all two-handed tools will be one-handed, so you can hold it in its hand slot while you venture out.
How to install Download Clef Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.10.2 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Clef Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.10.2 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Clef Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.10.2 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Clef Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.10.2 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Clef Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.10.2 Screenshots:
Clef Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.10.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.