Table of Contents:
- 1 Some general information about modern Warfare Mod
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 How to install the Modern Warfare Mod with Minecraft Forge
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Modern Warfare Mod for Minecraft Download Links:
Modern Warfare Mod (Call Of Duty Minecraft)- where the wars are full of violence
Inspired by the blockbuster gun Modern Warfare Mod is a new mod that gives players many interesting, daring, and dramatic activities. The latest model added to this mod is the 3D gun model that any player loves. Besides, Modern Warfare Mod has many other new things that need you to explore. Let’s explore it through the information shared below.
Some general information about modern Warfare Mod
If anyone has ever played this game before, you can see the battle between players and mobs just around swords, mirrors, and shields, which are classic weapons and play a lot will cause boredom. Modern Warfare Mod new version will change that so that players can use 3D guns to take advantage of in combat.
The purpose that this new version brings to the player is to make them feel more excited and create excitement. To use the modern Warfare Mod you just need to download it and play according to the instructions.
The features and experience while playing modern Warfare Mod
To be able to use this new version, you just need to install Minecraft mods of all kinds and you can diversify your fighting style and strategy in the game Minecraft. For Modern Warfare Mod for Minecraft, players easily expand their arsenal to have more options. In addition, you can also craft guns, add more details such as scopes, add barrels, and many other details to shoot mobs and other opponents. Modern Warfare Mod is also loved by many people because it allows playing games with friends and mini-games depending on your choice.
All operations while playing are also quite simple that you can practice immediately.
- First, in the game interface, you press M to access the Attachment Mode to add details, you need to have available in stock. One note that you should pay attention to is that most guns have different skins.
- Next press Right Shift to change the firing mode of the weapon. Then use the optical viewfinder, each with its own effect. Press I to zoom in, O to zoom out.
- The last step is to press R to load the gun with the correct magazine in the inventory and r to unload the current magazine. To reload the magazine, hold in your hand and press R with the right ammunition in the inventory.
- Each type of magazine will display with the amount of ammunition it originally had, then the type of ammunition required. So you can start the Modern Warfare Mod game easily.
Modern Warfare Mod’s new version has added many features and dramatic characteristics when playing. If you also participated in this game before and feel bored, download this new version on your device to have more experience. Make sure you will not be disappointed when using this modern Warfare Mod version. Hope the information shared above can help you have more interesting and dramatic experiences while playing the game.
How to use:
- Attachment Mode: Press ‘M’ to enter attachment mode. To add attachments, you must have the attachments in your inventory. Further instructions will be displayed on screen of your game. Press the ‘UP’ arrow key to change sights/scopes. Press the ‘DOWN’ arrow key to add grips/laser attachments (press L to toggle laser on/off when equipped). Press the ‘LEFT’ arrow key to add a silencer that fits the gun’s caliber (displayed under the gun in inventory). And press the ‘RIGHT’ arrow key to change the gun skin. Keep in mind that not every gun takes the same skins.
- Selective Fire: Press ‘RIGHT SHIFT’ to change the fire mode of the weapon.
- Optics: Certain optics have special effects. Press ‘I’ to zoom in, and ‘O’ to zoom out.
- Ammunition: Press ‘R’ to load the gun with the proper magazine in your inventory. Press ‘R’ to unload a magazine currently loaded into the gun. To refill a magazine, hold it in your hand and press ‘R’ with the correct rounds (bullets) in your inventory. Each magazine name will display the amount of ammo it holds first, then the type of bullet it requires.
- Live Combat Feed: This feature is mainly purposed for multiplayer however it can be used in single-player as well. This feature allows you to monitor other players or NPCs via a tablet. First, you need a wireless camera and a tablet. When acquired, right-click with it in your hand to throw it onto a mob or player, then switch to the tablet. The tablet will allow you to view the perspective of which the camera is placed. You can place multiple cameras at the same time, and cycle through the cameras using the right and left arrow keys when wielding the tablet. Each camera has a battery life, meaning they won’t last forever. When monitoring a player/mob, you will notice the battery life of the camera you are watching in the bottom right of the tablet screen. Also, keep in mind that the transmission range is limited. The farther away you are from the camera, the worse the signal will be. Eventually, the signal will disappear.
- Melee weapons: Each melee weapon will have a light and heavy attack. Naturally, the heavy attack will be slower than the light, however, it will deal more damage than the light attack. Each attack for each weapon has a unique attack animation. There is also a cool-down period. After you attack, you will not be able to do so again until the cool-down is finished. The heavy attack will have a longer cool-down period than the light attack, naturally. Each melee weapon can be equipped with skins as well via attachment mode. To apply a skin, press the ‘RIGHT’ arrow key. Also, keep in mind that you need to have said skins in your inventory to use them.
- Grenades: It’s relatively simple. Left-click to throw far, and right-click to throw close. M67 Frag works exactly as a frag. LMB or RMB to pull out the pin. After pulling the pin, you’re pressing on the lever. The five-second timer doesn’t start until you let go of either button, which means you let go of the lever. Impact grenade (from Rainbow Six Siege) is exactly what it sounds like. It explodes of impact. The smoke grenade works exactly how a smoke grenade does.
- Nightvision: First, make sure your brightness is on moody, otherwise the visuals won’t show as intended. Then press ‘N’ to toggle it, when wearing the goggles.
- Player Movement: Press ‘Z’ to crawl. More player motions will be added in the future.
How to install the Modern Warfare Mod with Minecraft Forge
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer
2.Download the Modern Warfare Mod.
3. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
4. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
5. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
6. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
7. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Modern Warfare Mod for Minecraft Download Links:
Author: Vic4Games, Source: Curse