Gravestones mod was born with the aim of adding tombstones to your Minecraft world. When you die a tombstone will be placed where you died and the player’s name will be written on it. That is a new thing that the previous mods have not had. If you want in the process of your experience to have more interesting things and discover new things, you can learn through the information in this article.
Some information you need to know about Gravestones mod
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Some information you need to know about Gravestones mod
- 2 Previews:
- 3 How to install the Gravestone Mod with Minecraft Forge
- 4 Gravestone Mod 1.16.3 – 1.15.2 – 1.12.2 for Minecraft Download Links:
- 220.127.116.11.1 Minecraft Game version 1.5.2
- 18.104.22.168.2 Minecraft Game version 1.6.2
- 22.214.171.124.3 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4
- 126.96.36.199.4 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2
- 188.8.131.52.5 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 184.108.40.206.6 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
- 220.127.116.11.7 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4:
- 18.104.22.168.8 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 22.214.171.124.9 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
- 126.96.36.199.10 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12:
- 188.8.131.52.11 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
- 184.108.40.206.12 Minecraft Game version 1.16.2:
- 220.127.116.11.13 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
- 18.104.22.168.14 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
- 22.214.171.124.15 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
Gravestones mod have been introduced that make the dead characters still have meaning. Depending on luck, you may receive a piece of paper with pertinent information about your death. There is also an option to automatically remove this item when you break the tombstone. One thing to keep in mind is that when you break the tombstone, items in your inventory drop. If you enable the gamer archive, no headstones will be placed. You can also break the tombstone with silk touch to get it as a decorative item. When you right-click on the tombstone, the name of the dead player and dead time will be displayed. The tombstone can be named by simply renaming it in an anvil and then placing it.
With this mod when adding a tombstone to the game, a tombstone will be born when anyone dies from the player to the dead animals. In addition, this mod also creates cemeteries in some villages and the Tomb of Wither. This is a new feature that only appears in this mod.
The features and interesting experience of Gravestones mod
Tombstone will be an important factor for this newly released mod. That being said, it is formed when the player or any other creature dies. When you die, the tombstone will be the place to store all your items, some information about your death and the number of days you have lived so you can check what you went through.
Each type of tombstone will not necessarily be the same, but may be made of many different materials. Formed gravestones will also be selected at random, but their materials will be based on biome and your level. In addition, it will also happen that a sword of yours will be used as a tombstone. If you are killed by magic, your tombstone will look mesmerized, fanciful, unlike the others.
One thing you need to pay attention to to get lost items back, you need to destroy a grave or use a shovel to hit it. You can be assured that by doing so the tomb is not completely destroyed, but the item can still be returned to you.
With the introduction information and outstanding features of the shared Gravestones mod above, make sure you have more knowledge and knowledge of Gravestones mod. Hopefully, through that you will have more interesting experiences for yourself.
These objects work like “vanilla” spawners, except one thing. A skeleton spawner can spawn any type of skeletons(Skeleton cat, Skeleton dog, Skeleton and Wither skeleton(with a low chance). The skeletons will be spawned with a stone sword/bow in hands. Like a skeleton spawner a zombie spawner can spawn any type of zombies creatures.
Wither spawner is a special type of spawners, which can be found only at the end of the catacombs. Instead of others spawners it can be used to spawn Wither only once. After it will be destroyed. This spawner can’t be crafted(can be changed in the configs).
How to install the Gravestone Mod with Minecraft Forge
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, the file Gravestone Mod.jar.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Gravestone Mod 1.16.3 – 1.15.2 – 1.12.2 for Minecraft Download Links:
Author and Credits: henkelmax – Source: Curseforge